Ending Notes (a/n)

Hi lovelies!!
This book is now complete, there will not be a third book for this, this is it. Grian lost his third canon life in the latest chapter; if you paid good attention to all of the other chapters,  you should already know that. Anyways, this is it, now here's some left over facts for you, if you liked the book.

------

First canon life lost :
Chapter IV in the first book
Second canon life lost :
Chapter IV in this book, chapter V was his experience in the afterlife (headcanon of mine)
Third canon life lost :
Chapter X in this book

------

The smp has had this planned for weeks, they weren't really fans of Grian, cause he wasn't supposed to be here. They were all pretending.

------

Tommy protested against it, that's why he saved Grian after the fire, and  looked away from the scene in chapter X.

------

Grian knew of it, that's why he wasn't surprised at all in Chapter X. He was joking when he said 'Ah, don't worry, I didn't if that makes you feel better.'

------

The 'business' trip Las Nevadas went on in the first book, was actually just a server meeting to discuss the 'Grian situation'

------

Imma leave some shit unanswered by the way, and no, not because I don't have answers for some of the questions.. Mhm.. Nope..

-----

Here's a picture of my cat to calm you down <3

------

Anyways, that's it for the facts, take care! Drink some water! Bye lovelies!! - Bulb ♡