VII : It's Quiet, Too Quiet

⚠︎ TW : b4nd4g3s ⚠︎
This is a filler chapter. It's very short.

Tommy has his own problems

It's been a few days since Tommy had presumably found Grian. They have had their conflicts, but in the end, they happily consider themselves as friends. Well, anyways, let's not live in the past, now, in the present, Tommy's helping Grian remove his bandages. "Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow" Grian angrily huffed, as Tommy tried his best at removing the bandages around the others wings. *How did I manage to put those bandages there in the first place??* Tommy thought to himself, quickly ignoring it, to fully concentrate on removing the bandages carefully.

"Can I have one of your sweaters, Tommy?" Grian asked as he carefully straightened his wings' feathers. "Yeah, of course." Tommy hummed and grabbed one of his older sweaters. "There" he grumbled and handed Grian the white sweater. It had a lot of signatures on the back of it. Grian didn't bother to ask and just carefully forced his wings to shorten and to press against his body, he then, extra careful may I add, put the sweater on. "It's a little dusty.." Grian chuckled and wiped the dust away from the sweater. "Yea, sorry about that, it's been laying in that chest for quite a while now.." Tommy laughed and looked back at his chest full of clothing. Beneath all of his iconic red and white shirts, there was a suit. A suit with the name 'business bay' written on it. Tommy smiled at it and one single tear rolled down his face. "I wonder how they're doing.." He quietly said to himself.

"Anyways!, Grian, would you like to come along to Las Nevadas? I heard they rebuild everything." Tommy asked, a childish joy in his voice. Grian's eyes widened at the mention of his past home, but he nodded anyways. "Alright let's go then!" Tommy exclaimed as he sat up and walked outside his house. Grian chuckled and walked after him, slowly beginning to get excited. They took about half an hour to get there. While they were walking, Grian was closely listening to Tommy, who was explaining the history from every building that they passed. Then, they finally found their way over to Las Nevadas. "Oh my god.."

So sorry, this is only a filler chapter, cause I'm slowly but surely running out of ideas.. Anyways, Take care and stay hydrated!!
- Bulb ♡