III : Drawing The Pain Away

⚠︎ TW : Mentions of Fir3, b0ws, sw0rds and f¡ght¡ng ⚠︎

"Ughhh.." Grian groaned, everything hurt. Probably because the position he slept in was horribly uncomfortable. "Morning." Purpled chuckled and handed Grian an apple. "Thanks." Grian gladly took the apple and started eating it. "Techno's out doing stuff with Philza I think." Purpled hummed as he took a sip of his water.

"Okay, you wanna do something today?" Grian asked, ignoring the fact that both of his legs are probably broken. "Sure. What'd you wanna do?" Purpled asked as he looked at Grian. "Uh.. I don't know. Something." Grian sighed, looking back at Purpled. "We could draw. Or build." Purpled waved around with some papers. "Oh yea! Let's draw something." Grian sat up, grabbing a paper, some pencils and some charcoal pencils. Purpled nodded, and stood up to move a table near the little bed.

"What're you gonna draw?" Purpled asked, looking at Grian who was quietly staring at his paper, munching on his pencil. "Uh, I don't know yet." Grian said, not looking up from his paper. "Alright." Purpled said grabbing himself some random pencils and starting to draw.

(a/n : Their drawings (credit to the artists!! I found them drawings on Google- So I sadly don't know the artists names) :

Grian's drawing :

Purpled's drawing :

Purpled's drawing :

It's been about two hours, or even three

It's been about two hours, or even three. Both of them had finished their drawings, only adding some more details to finish it up. "Mine's called drawing the pain away." Grian chuckled, that was his title. Purpled picked up his painting, "You ready?" "Yes" Grian also grabbed his painting. "3 2 1 show!" Purpled laughed and showed his painting to grain, as did the other. "Woah!" Purpled exclaimed, astounded by Grian's drawing skills. "Yours looks so cute!" Grian smiled.

"Now we just need to wait for Techno to come home, so we can brag about it." Purpled chuckled while putting both drawings in the bedside table's drawer. "Yea! I'm gonna ask him when he's planning on coming home, alright?" Grian said leaning over to the bedside table to grab the walkie talkie. Purpled hummed and looked outside the window. Grian instinctively covered the speaker, to cover up the static.

"Tech?" Grian asked, not really expecting a response. "Not right now Grian. I'll call you later. We're in the middle of a fight- look out behind you, phil-!" the static cut off his screaming. Sounds of swords and bows could be heard while Techno spoke. Grian was frozen, as was Purpled. "What the.." Purpled stared at the walkie talkie. The blonde turned to the window again, suddenly realizing that there were flames behind the forest, rising up to the sky.

"O-okay, Grian? Grian. We're gonna have to wait it out, but there's a fire a little behind the forest that's near our house." Purpled claimed, grabbing his swords and armor. Grian on the other hand, leaned over to the bedside table, grabbing the two drawings and slowly standing up, hopping over to the window, glancing at the ever rising fire.

"Damn it.. It's getting closer to the house, isn't it?" Purpled huffed, grabbing Grian's wrist. "C'mon. We gotta go now." Purpled explained, opening the door and then shivering at the cold, yet hot atmosphere out there. Grian stayed silent, waiting for instructions. "Let's go up the hill, we should be safe up there. There's no way we'll survive in this house." Purpled sighed, running outside, dragging Grian along.

Alrighty.. Sort of cliffhanger pog? Anyways, shorter chapter,, sorry 'bout that. Next chapter's gonna be longer, promise! *insert long dialog about how voting is cool*. Stay hydrated and stay safe!! <33
- Bulb ♡