V : ???

⚠︎ TW : Bl00d, many words that could be tr¡gger¡ng, mentions of t¡me, tra¡ns, mentions of f¡re, b-rns, shad0w f¡gures, mentions of te4rs, description of d34ths (?) ⚠︎

Grian sighed and looked at his golden clock shimmering in the sunlight that didn't exist. "When's my train coming again?" he muttered to himself, "in about five minutes if I'm not mistaken." Grian sighed at the poor answer he got. "When are those five minutes over?" he asked the shadow figure that gave him his first answer. "I don't know, I forgot how time works." The shadow figure plainly answered, and shakily sat down on the waiting bench that they were standing next to. The two looked quite similar, tears were racing down both's cheeks in the same consistent speed, both were quite transparent as well, but in a way the words in Grian's vocabulary couldn't describe. Though, there was one thing, that made Grian feel uneasy and uncomfortable in this place. The shadow figure had blood dropping down from their chest area, looking like they died by a sword, sliding through their skin. But that wasn't the worst thing, Grian's body was fully covered in red, bloody burns, looking like he had just been burned alive.