VI : New Person

"Hello..?" a voice could be heard in the distance, Grian couldn't identify who was calling his name but they sure sounded terrified. Grian wasn't able to move, all he saw was darkness, but he could hear a voice around him. He felt something lift him up, but then he passed out. The next thing he felt was someone putting him on some sort of ground or grass, or snow or bed. Grian couldn't exactly identify it. A quiet huff escaped Grian's mouth, causing a person to poke Grian's ckeek.

Another quiet sigh escaped Grian's mouth, causing the person to jump a little. A few minutes passed and Grian gained control over his body again. He slowly opened his eyes, finding himself in a place he hasn't seen before. It wasn't Techno's or Phil's because both of their houses were burned down. He figured that he wasn't with purpled neither, because he was laying on a plain white bed and everyone knows that he'd probably be laying in a purple bed if he was with purpled.

It was quite cold, leaving him to think that he might still be in Techno's area. But who knows, maybe the person he was with also had an unhealthy obsession with air conditioners. I mean.. It could be a possibility, right? Who was he with? And, was he with someone nice or someone terrible? Suddenly, he heard the door open. Excitedly yet scared at who was gonna walk inside, he stared and the door.

For about ten seconds, no one walked inside the room. Grian was still eagerly staring at the door, but slowly losing hope. Maybe it was just the wind who opened the door, maybe he should go and close it. Grian slowly looked down at his body, studying it, making sure that he could walk and stand. He wasn't too sure, since his right leg was bandaged up and his left arm was as well. He pushed away the blanket and looked at his very much bandaged chest and stomach area. *What happened.. After the fire..?* Grian thought to himself and shakily sat up.

Suddenly he saw someone slowly walking into the room.
Who were they?

Who do you want Grian to meet? Tell me in the comments! I'll pick out the person that was suggested the most. Anyways, shorter chapter, again. Sorry about that. Anyways *insert long dialog about how voting is cool*. Anyways anyways, Take care and stay hydrated!
- Bulb ♡