And The 1st day...(sub part iii)

As soon I reached home I saw Naira had also arrived. Mother inquired about the first day and I narrated whole story to them. Overall, it was a good day but quite boring for me as I was alone.

After the conversation with them, I went to change in my room.  I opened the cupboard and was searching my clothes. While searching Naira entered in room and asked me with curious voice.

“So, did you like the college?”

“Yes. It is good... but let’s see...it was just a first day.” I said while searching my cloths in cupboard.

“What about you, how was your first day in Dhempe College?” I asked her.

“You know what…New Dhempe higher secondary Cujira campus is so huge. It is the best campus. There is small garden outside parking area as well there is separate parking for teachers as well students. The classrooms are so huge which gives feeling of auditorium.” 

I was looking at her while she was describing and I got a bit jealous on her, as she got admitted to the higher secondary of her choice. While she was telling me about her higher secondary school, I was making conversation with my mind. I did not listen what she was telling.

Is Naira making me jealous?  Or... just because she is in Dhempe college am I simply getting jealous on her...? OH god! I just feel like telling her to be quiet.

“I know Drishti you are not listening” she said being upset and brought me in real world.

“No, i heard every word u described.”

Her Curious look changed to an angry stare.

Sometimes, I feel that we simply create misunderstanding between us without understanding anything. Where we assume something and finally conclude thinking something which adds to the misunderstanding.

I realized that she was not making me jealous, but just telling about her college campus as it was her first day and she was also exited. If I was in Dhempe college I would have been excited like her. Understanding the situation, to make her smile I told her that we will go have pani puri at chaat street, she agreed with a smile.

In the evening Karishma didi called us and told that she is coming home to see us. We made quick plan on phone and decided to meet at Miramar circle parking.

Happy reading💓
Updating soon