Suprise....

It was the month of may, I was excited as it was Ishant's birthday so I thought of celebrating his birthday with our common friends. I knew that he will be going at his native place Mysore but, he had told me that he will be coming before his birthday at Goa. But unfortunately we couldn't celebrate as his parents and family made a surprise plan and forced him to stay back Mysore for few more days. He tried to make an excuse but couldn't make it, as everyone were requesting him to stay back. When Ishant told me that it's impossible for him to come Goa as everyone were behind of him. I was upset as I wasn't able to celebrate his day which I had made plan for.

He had told me before going to Mysore that there is no proper conetivity at their native place and hence we won't able to chat, but he had told me he will be go out with his cousin for walk that time we will get chance to chat on WhatsApp. I knew that there was no point being upset so I told him to stay back and enjoy with his family. I informed Shivam, Pooja and Samiksha that Ishant won't be coming back to Goa and celebrate his birthday once he comes back Goa.

The day before his birthday we had chat for long then the usual conversation chats. usually he use to tell me about the native place, sometime about the place where he use to go for walking with his cousins or different stories of his cousins. Sometimes he use to send me pictures and video on WhatsApp and then I use to tell him which one is good to post on Facebook. At the same time I use to send him my funny faces to make him laugh. But, that day we chatted almost for two and half hours continuously flirting with each other.

His cousin asked him, with whom he was chatting for so long? But Ishant did not tell anything and made excuse saying just friend. He told me that his cousins are literally peeping into his cell phone and whenever they peeped Ishant opened his Facebook for scrolling. While Reading his messages I was bursting into laughing imagining him. For a one moment his cousin brother saw my name and asked loudly,

"who is Drishti? Show me her dp..."

when Ishant told me this I questioned back him,

" did you show him my dp?"

He send me question mark and said
"Nooo!!"

and I started laughing again alone reading his reply.

After a long conversation he Finally told me it's time to go home as it was 8:30. My heart sunk and before going offline he told me that he won't come online tomorrow, but told me to keep messaging him, and the he was going to read it next day. I didn't say anything as I knew he was also upset as he couldn't come to Goa to see me.

********
Two days later...

Finally we received a message from our HOD saying that the result of First year B.A B.Ed will be out by next week. All students have to remain present for result in college. Sir message us again that once the time and date get declared he will let us know on the group. Tension of the result were growing like rain cloud. Everyone was chatting on group predicting who will be getting what marks, which paper was difficult, who have doubt of failing and getting back-locks.

I did not bother to reply such messages as I thought that this conversation was meaningless and there was no point and doing any discussion now as exam was already answered and results were suppose to be out.

The results were out and I was quite happy that I had got second class. As soon the result were declared I called my mother and told her that I have cleared with 58%. my mother knew that 58% is quite close to first class and knew that I can do better than what I had scored in exam and could have got first class. She motivated me saying that I can do more well. My mother felt proud of me as I had scored more than last semester. Before keeping the call I told mother that I will come home late as I was meeting my friedns after long time.

As soon I cut the call, I called Ishant to tell him that I have got second class. He was happy and told me that next time I must tell him that I have got first class and not second. As soon he started I was irritated.

"not fair Ishu, just now my mother told the same and even are you are telling me the same? Did u receive vibration from my mother? "

We both burst out laughing.He questioned me for what I was laughing for? but I told him I will explain once he reach Goa. When I told this to him, I don't know what happened to Ishant, and he started with funny sound doing my mimicry.

he said, "I have surprise from you"

I wondered what surprise he must be talking about? I asked him to tell me, but he did not tell me anything. While talking to Ishant ,my friends started pulling my leg. I told Ishant that I am keeping the call as my friends were troubling me and just not allowing me to talk on phone.
Before keeping the call I told Ishant that I am out with my friends. He asked me the place where am I going. I asked my friends and told him that we have decided to go to Caranzalem. He replied me saying ,enjoy with your friends.

We boarded the bus from Parvari and reach Panjim bus stand at around 12 pm. and from Panjim bus stand we took another bus to go Caranazlem Park. By the time we arrived at Caranzalem Ritz park restaurant and it was almost 1:30 pm. We were so hungry that that as soon as the food arrived four jumped at the delicious non veg lunch. It was heavenly feeling for all of us. We took some selfie and decided to go Indoors Miramar. After talking with each other for an hour, I messaged Ishant sending picture of lunch which we had. His message poped in my notification but Santoshi took my cell phone. I told her to return my cell phone but she did not return it. Trupti and Sapna joined with her and started irritating me.

"We had told you Drishti, not to touch your cell and you promised us u will not..."

Ok I'm sorry I broke the promise,but just messaging him..."I said.

"No!!! we are not"

I thought they will return back my cell phone, but they did not. After sometime I saw Santoshi and Trupti chating on phone. I asked them angrily,

"you girls took my cellphone and now you both are busy with cell phone..?"

I tried to take their cell phone but couldn't reach. I asked help of Sapna but she did not helped me. I looked at her and she was laughing at me. I could not understand why these three girls were behaving like this. Irritating me more santoshi said,

"we have surprise for you."

"surprise?"

I asked curiously. They did not tell me anything but continued laughing looking each other. I felt irritated, in spite of asking so many time they did not tell me anything but continued laughing more and more. I was getting red with anger but I did not say anything but they could see my reaction on my face.

"What the fuck!!! this is too much now... people sometimes just cross their limits and they think I react fast...what is this...? trupti have also join them to irritated me....i did not expected from her... and what surprise they are talking about? I think they are just simply telling me..."

While talking in my mind, my eyes remained stuck and mouth remained open. I just couldn't believe myself that Ishant was here in Goa. He was in the park walking towards me. He had told me that he will be coming back from Mysore by first week of June. I did not knew how to react and was stunned.

"Is he Ishant? Or am I dreaming? How he would be here? He told me is coming 4th June."

When the question started rolling up in my mind Trupti shook me and I realized that I am not dreaming but Ishant was really here infront of me.

"Ohh my god!!!When did you come here? You had told me yesterday that you will be coming in Goa by 4th june."

Indeed, it was a surprise.

****************

Thank you for reading...
next part will update soon...