The Clearity...

After one month

It was a month of march our semester was coming more closer, we all had task of completing assignments, projects and our journals.  Completing journal was most difficult task for us. Deadline were almost at the edge and it was getting most difficult for me to complete and submitting all assignments.  On the other side Ishant also had his studies and his project work hence, most of the time me and Ishant did not get time to neither meet nor chat but we managed to complete our work as soon as possible and come online for fix time. Sometimes I use to come late online but Ishant waited for me hours and hours but never complained. It was a rare that he uses to get upset on me which turn into fight.
As the days passed, I don't know what was wrong with me mind. For a movement I thought that I am playing game but then I felt somewhere I falling in love or maybe I am getting attracted towards Ishant. I realized that dare which we had kept it was taking some other way. I also realized that Ishant also do have same feeling for me and not playing dare game.

"Does Ishant love me or just an attraction for him? Is he feels the same what I feel for? should I ask him? "

Next day was Saturday and we had only four lectures. I messaged Ishant and told that we can meet today as we have been left early.  We decided see at Caraside which was near Panjim bustand. As I reached at bustand I called Ishant, he told me to wait as he will come to pick me so from there, we can go together at Caraside. He picked me and we went to caraside. As we entered there were few customers and most the tables and chairs were empty. he asked me to give order at counter. I told him I don't want anything but even than he ordered one dark chocolate cake as he knew that I love it the most. He also ordered one coffee for himself.

He took my cell phone to click our pictures but I grab it back to click his picture as always, and started telling him poses. He tried to copy me but failed. I started laughing at him, purposely to make him more embarrass.

"what Drishti! I know you do this purposely. you know I'm bad at giving pose."

he said laughing at me and I continued clicking his stupid pictures and video doing boomerang on Instagram. While clicking pictures my cell phone started beeping with WhatsApp notification. our eyes catch notification but It was unknown number so I did not bother to see message and Even Ishant did not as he was more interested clicking pictures. After some time, I gave my cell phone to Ishant and told him to click my pictures but instead he started scrolling my messages and I did not know that he was scrolling my chat box. I was enjoying my chocolate cake which we had ordered. while having it I was looking at Ishant and thoughts started running up in my mind.

Should I ask him, if he is serious or just playing game? What if he says no? He is not even giving me any signs...stupid give me a clue...no! Drishti he might me waiting for your sign... should I give him clue that I'm not playing any game but getting more attractive to words him? Drishti!!! Stupid!!! ask him, no point just asking yourself. if he says no then its k...be friend with him and don't ask him again."

I decided to ask him but before I could ask him, I saw his face was changed he looked angry. I realized something was wrong.

I asked him,"all ok?"

He did not reply but showed me my cell phone and asked me nothing. I realized that he must have read my and Soham's conversation or might be read other guys conversation whom I use to flirts'
I swallowed up cake which was there in my mouth and tried to explain him.

"baby... these are old chats. I was supposed to tell you but thought it's pointless."

What? Really baby? And then why dint you send me then...?

I said softly "I thought its dare game..."

And what you had promise me before keeping dare game?

I did not say anything and remained quiet. I knew it was my mistake. Even though I had promise Ishant I was fliting with other guys knowing that he won't like it. He kept my cell phone aside and sat by folding his hands and started tapping his one leg at floor. I realized that he was really upset and angry on me. I looked at him his eyes questioned me.