And The 1st day...(sub part -ii)

When I was talking to myself, I saw three people entering in our class. One of them was little aged and other two looked young and handsome. I quickly made an assumption in my mind.

The aged person must be vice principal and other two must be professors.

When the Vice principal and professors entered in the class every one stood on their places and greeted them "good morning". They wished us back and told us to take seat at respective places.

"Good morning students."

"Good morning sir."

"Sit down everyone."

We all sat on our places. The Vice Principal welcomed all students with a speech. He also told so many things about the institution and about course. He also introduced our subject professors.

Everybody was listening curiously and consciously.

"I am your Vice Principal Shantaram Naik and I am feeling very happy and proud that you all have applied for this course."

I started thinking,
Sir...thank you so much. I too feel proud for myself because it is my decision to be here for this course, although I did not wanted to take admission here, but I ended up taking here. Sorry to say but your lecture is way too boring!!!

He started explaining us further saying,
"Very soon you will be called as teachers and will be also known as the first batch of BA B.Ed course from Vidya Prabodhini College."

I scratched my head and started talking to my mind again,
Yeah very soon... but, still time there is time... this course has just started and today is just first day of college... ohh just shut up!!! and listen what sir is telling. Dristri you must listen what sir is telling you...you are in the field where you cannot ignore this things so better you make your mind shut right now and listen...idiot!!

I made my mind shut and tried to listen what sir was telling us.

"But if you all want the title of teacher than you all need to work hard. And before passing out from this institution, you should first be a good human being. I hope you all will keep this in mind and you will try to become best human being.''

We nodded our head by agreeing what our sir told us. I looked around and I saw everyone was listening and nodding their heads too.

"So, now I shall leave the class by handing over to your professor Kailash Sawant. If you want to ask anything please be free and ask Kailash sir."

Vice principal shook his hand with professor Kailash, both of them smiled at each together and vice principal left from the class.

Kailash sir wished us very nicely, we also wished him back.

"Good morning..."

"Good morning sir..."

As soon we wished sir my mind created new thoughts once again,
Professor Kailash nice name...hmm He has a great personality. He is tall, young and handsome...he must be married and must be age of 35-38. Drishti!! look at him the way he is standing. He is just perfect...

"First of all I would like to welcome you for this course and wishing everybody, all the best as this is going to be a great journey ahead and memorable."

And after that he gave us some motivational speech. He also asked us few questions and told us to introduce our self by small introduction. And in the end he told us some rules and regulation of the college he also told some jokes in middle. While everybody in the class were enjoying, I was sitting and just observing sir with no expressions on my face neither happy nor sad.

Since it was the first day of college we had nothing much to do. It was quite boring for me. I was waiting to for the bell to ring, so that I can run home. Finally bell rang and we were left early at 12pm.

****

Please ignor grammatic mistakes or spelling.
please vote and share..
publishing next part soon...
loads of love❤
Happy reading...😊