And The 1st Day...(sub Part I)

Finally it was my first day of college in Vidya Prabodhini. Since it was very first day my father dropped me to the College. I entered inside from the gate taking deep breath but, I was completely nervous. I started encouraging my mind so i can be stable and I can become more confident for the situation.

Hey it’s ok... i know it is your first day. Just chill...don’t worry I know all your friends are in Dhempe college but it’s ok may be some new chapter is written in your life.

While talking to my mind I took a staircase and reached on the first floor, where I saw all classrooms were locked.

“All classrooms are locked what am I supposed to do? It’s almost 7:30...is that too early?”

I walked little away where I saw “LIBRARY” written in block letters. I entered inside library and thought of waiting there till classrooms get opened instead on waiting outside where i didn’t knew when they will open.

I took a chair and sat alone. Because of my nervousness I was constantly shaking my leg. To divert my mind from nervousness I thought of glancing over the library. My eyes went on magazine in showcase corner. I got up from my chair and went near showcase and randomly picked up one magazine about Scientific Indian. Where the cover page was of Narendra Modi. I saw picture and came back to my place. I was almost above to sit where, I saw someone entering inside room.

He was tall, dark, thin and young. Although he looked thin but he had good physics and was very healthy.
I gave him big smile and in returned, He too smiled at me by asking question.

“Why are you sitting here the classes are not opened yet?”

I smiled and said,"yes sir, the classes are not opened yet and as I didn’t knew which class I’m suppose to sit in. So I was waiting here."

He nodded his head and called out person’s surname.

“Prabhakar, open the classrooms...It’s almost 08’0 clock.”

I heard the sound from outside saying, “sir just a minute, I will open in five minutes."

Moving towards his table sir told me that peon will open the door. If you want you can go to the class or you can sit here for some time. I looked at him and said nothing but nodded my head by smiling and replied him okay sir.

I kept the magazine aside and walked out from library. I saw peon was opening the door and behind him there was a girl standing .She was busy looking in her own cell phone. She had worn jeans and yellow colour kurti with small hair bun and looked very simple.

I walked towards her, till then peon had opened the door. He smile at both of us and said in Konkani,
“Bai Bhitar basa.” 

He told us in Konkani language. Which means u can sit inside.

I looked at the girl and gave her small smile. She smiled at me too. My mother says that I have one of good quality of smiley face. I always smile to everyone, even if I don’t know anything about the person.

My mother always used to tell me that smile is your first impression. If you want to attract your persona, give them a good smile which will attract person to talk to you. Even if the person is angry your smile can change somebody’s mood and can make them happy.

I started with the conversation saying hi
“hey..”

“Hi..”

I asked her name.

She said,” Gautami. What is your name?”

“Drishti. You are from which higher secondary?”

“Father Agnel, and what about you?”

"People’s higher secondary."

She nodded her head by smiling but said nothing. We both had nothing to talk much  as we both were new and did not knew what we are suppose talk with each other. Later almost ten-fifteen minute new faces started arriving. Like me some of them looked nervous, while some looked very much confident, some looked very much hasted to smile.

Frankly speaking every individual person in that room were looking very much nervous, excited. As it was just first day, naturally it was suppose to happen. People take their own time to settle down.
When the class was getting full I glanced over the class and I realized that there were very less boys and the majority of them were all girls. I started questioning  my mind.

why there are so less boys in the class ? why do boys don’t take admission for teaching profession? May be people think that teaching is the profession only meant for girls and not for boys. boys are only suppose to choose engineering or must apply  for commerce line.”
“Is that really mentality of people...? do they think this...?

                                 ******
Hey hi everyone...
please ignore grammatic mistakes,
Thank you everyone for your love
Loads of love!!!
If you like the chapter do vote and comment...
Happy reading
Next sub part II will be soon...