The Dare...

Next day list was put on notice board so me and Trupti went to check the list. We extended our Smile with happiness as we both were selected for inter college competition. We scrolled through the list once again to check if Santoshi and Sapna’s names were on the list. We found their name, after that we went our class to informed our friends that we all are selected for competition.

As soon the college got over, I waved my friends good bye and took bus from Porvorim highway. I managed to get seat and messaged Ishant, telling him that I’m selected for mock parliament which will be held in Goa’s assembly parliament.

He replied me saying, “good keep it up.
now give your best for competition”.

As we were chatting with each other I asked him being excited “should we keep one dare?”

He texted me replying, “what dare you wants to keep this time?”

I replied him sending laughing smiley and texted him the dare which was rolling in my mind.

“Being in relationship for 6 months.”

I had a doubt in my mind whether he will accept this dare or not and also knew very well reading this message he might say me have you lost your mind...? but he did not reply anything first but replied taking his own time.

“Are you sure about it?”

“yes,”

“but why do you want to keep such dare? what if it turned in different way than?”

I messaged him replying. “Aare nothing will turn into anything… I just want to test our friendship...it is just dare right? Just a kind game that’s it and before dis we have kept many dares right so let’s do it dis too...”

He was convincing me not to keep this dare where I was convincing him for keeping dare. Conversation went on till I reach Panaji and finally he got convinced. We decided that we will keep this dare for four months and not six months. but somewhere I knew that Ishant was not ok with dare so I thought of talking to him on phone as it was more convenient to convince him.

After messaging him my mind started talking to me.
“Omg this dare is too sexy...Ishant simply get scared. stupid!!! acting as if I am telling him to be in relationship forever...anyways I have to message raj...he had messaged me for the date…god such an irritating guy I don’t want to go with him…wait! let me get him on correct track, he thinks he is smart by irritating me calling out for date... Fool he thinks I’m dump? I’m making him fool.”

Raj was my senior in my college and he was pursuing his b.com degree. He was kind of chocolate boy but his cuteness latter made me feel irritating so, I messaged raj telling him that I don’t want to see him anymore as boyfriend but If he wants than I’ll keep friendship and nothing more than that. I continued texting him and gave him reason.

“Hey raj… wants to tell u something. I was trying to tell u this since last four days but as we had fight and u did not messaged so thought that u don’t want to talk to me. so, I finally decided dat…as u feel I don’t give you good time and most of the time you make me irritate with small things. we fight for no reason so we must end up this two-months relation. Henceforth plz don’t message and irritated me.”

He pleaded me saying not to go away but I did not listen to him. Frankly speaking I knew he was doing time pass with me, after knowing I thought of leaving him which he couldn’t bear and started convincing me. I did not reply him, and decided not to chat for few days with him neither flirt with him. 

I reached home, rang the bell of my house but no body opened the door. I knew my parents had function so they won’t be at home but thought that Naira would have reach home from her science tuition classes but she did not open the door So, I called her. She told me informing that she is going out with her friends and will returned back by 7’00pm. I allowed her to go safely and told her to call me if she wants me to pick up. she agreed and said that her friend Taniya will drop her home.

As there where no one in the house, I called Ishant.

“Hey... what’s going on...you are alone at home. Do u want some company there?”

He said taking his time, “no. but if you want then we can meet now.”

“ohm...someone wants to see me haa...” I said and stared laughing.

“What to do some one made me convinced...just to test our friendship.”

“OH...its ok if you don’t want to keep that dare then let’s not keep it, I will try out with someone else.”

“Ohh... really just setup Drishti.”

“Uuu...aabhi se jalan? aabhi tho just shru huva hai...” I said in hindi. (now only you are getting jealous?)

“No Drishtri I’m worried about this dare. what if this dare affects our friendship and take different turn? did you even realized about that? it will be complicated later and tell me one thing what we must do if our friends get to know?”

“Then what? we should tell them that it was just a dare game.”

“No, you won’t tell anything to any one just keeps this between us.”

“Ishant don’t worry so much nobody will get to know about this. We both will keep this secret between us. And I promise I won’t be telling this to Pooja and Samiksha about this.”

He did not say anything just murmured, hmm and I continued asking him question.

“see we are friends why do you think this dare will effect on our friendship? it will bring us closer”

“That what I am explaining you what if we fall in love than?”, he interrupted in middle.

“Ishantttttt...ohh god!!! you think too much. see before this we had kept many dares so what’s wrong now?

“yes, we kept But Drishti understand this dare can ruin our life.”

“Why it’s going to ruin anything? see if we take this game as a dare than there won’t be any problem. Ok let’s do one think if we feel that we are falling in love with each other than we will stop this dare and won’t tell our feeling to each other.”

“Ummm... Drishti you have lost your mind.”

“Ishant... do you trust our friendship?”
“Yes but...”

Before he says anything, I interrupted in middle and said, “Then done... we will test our friendship.”

“Fine...let’s see where you are taking me.”

This time I knew that Ishant is convinced for dare game. after that We talked on the phone for a long time with different topic and by that time, I heard door bell. So, I cut the phone call I walked in the hall to open door. As I reached in hall my eyes catch time. it was 7’00 pm.  I glanced at window, outside the sky had changed its colour sky blue to dark. I opened the door it was Naira.

                               *********

Thank you for reading☺
Next part will be updating soon...❤