The New Course...

Sun was already on top, it was 09’o clock but still I and Naira were lying on bed. Mother yelled at us, so long you both girls are sleeping!!! It doesn’t suit girls lying on bed for so long. While she was yelling at us, I was in my half sleep. I heard what she said but purposely tried to ignore her and covered my face with pillow as same sentence she repeated at least for ten times.

“maa let me sleep. After long time I’m sleeping so please!! Don’t disturb my sleep.”

She tug off curtain from window. Even after pulling off curtain Naira was still sleeping. Even after shouting she didn’t get up. I wish even I too had a sleep like her. I don’t know even after lots of distraction how she can sleep?

I got up rubbing my eyes, yawning and crumbling my body I finally got up and walked towards washroom. I saw Naira was sleeping. I woke her up by telling its 9:30 am and get up fast before mother shouts at us. When Naira was getting fresh, mother and I kept plates for breakfast and served kanda poha. The smell of poha made me hungrier. I served grated coconut and coriander leaves on poha. While having breakfast father entered in a kitchen, he had newspaper in his hand and he asked me. 

“Bai have you seen today’s Lokmat paper?”

“No, why what happened” I asked him curiously.

“There is a college called Vidya Prabodhini in Parvari and this college is starting with some new course.

“What course?” my mother asked.

My Father handed news paper in mother’s hand and told her to read and explain me. My mother started reading advertisement written in block letters.

“A new integrated course named B.A.B.Ed is going to start in Vidya Prabodhini College. Below it stated that this course will be of four years. Students must have qualification of  12th std, should have minimum  50%  marks. Students who are interested can contact us in college and to ask quarries can call us on this number mentioned below.”

After reading I looked at my father, he was smiling at me. Looking at his face it was clear that he wanted me to apply for this college. I said nothing, first took a sip of water and said;

“But there is no point papa I have already done my admission in Dhempe.”

“So what? Let’s at least enquire about it.”

“Why there is need to enquire? I want to go in Dhempe college. Interrupting me in middle my mother said,”

"See if you are going here than you will be able to complete this course within four years and you don’t even have tension of doing separate  B.Ed. and even you can also save your one year.”

“But Dhempe college is very close to our house and this Vidya Probodhini is in Parvari, and I won’t be able to get up so early.”

“See Drishti, you have already failed in eight standards twice a time and then again in tenth you also repeated one year. Almost you have lost three years so here if you are getting chance to fill up your years it will become much easier why don’t you understand that!”

Lets go there now and enquire what this course is all about is father said by interrupting maa.

I said nothing to my parents but said let’s just have an enquiry and I will not take admission until and unless i feel like taking admission in that college. They agreed with me but it did not look like they were agreed with me.

This newspaper advertisement have just created a new tension. What nonsense! i don’t want to go in Vidya Prabodhini college. Who will change their admission from Dhempe college and, common yaar please! I will not change my mind. I can convince them very easily that i dont want to go in Vidya Prabodhini college.
Coming back again in real world Naira called me in our bedroom and asked me ,

“ So now what Drishti? Are you going in Vidya Prabodhini or in Dhempe College? Do you think that maa papa will send you in Dhempe College? I don’t think so they will send you."

I said nothing and opened up my cupboard to change my cloths. Naira was asking me so many questions which made me so angry that I yelled at her.

“Why the hell you are asking me so many questions? Please Naira don’t eat my head. I am already disturbed so you better keep quiet and stop your stupid questions.”

“I just asked you in simple way, why are you getting so rude?” 

“No you are not asking me in simple way, you’re asking tone is completely different.”

“Too much just do whatever you want than don’t come behind of me asking my advice and all.” she said and walked away from room.

Sometimes I don’t know how to react on situation. My weak point is I just burst out on others without any reason. And here it happened same with Naira. She was just asking me questions which made me upset and without reason I just yelled at her.

I changed my cloths and got ready to go at Vidya Prabodhini College for enquiry. I had no mood to go there and have enquire but for a minute I was ready just because my father.

                                 ***

Please ignore grammatic mistakes.
Thank you everyone for reading. I ll be publishing next part very soon...