The Valentine's Day...(sub part ii)

Next day I was excited to see Ishant. While chatting with him noted that he was also excited and waiting to see me after college. It wasn't that we were meeting for the first time but even than I do not know the reason why I was excited to see him?

After lecture around 4:00 pm I messaged Ishant to tell him that the lecturers were over and soon I will be taking a bus to see him. Without taking time he saw my message and replied texting, call me once you get bus from your college.

As soon I got bus, I called him.

"Hey..."

"Hey... coming right to see me?" He asked.

"Yes... but where we are meeting?" I questioned him.

"Miramar residence coffee shop." He answered.

"Ok, I will take bus and once I reach Panaji, I'll call you. than you can leave the place to see me..." I said smiling.

"Hey listen Drishti, do one think once you reach Panjim. Let me know I'll come pick you."

I agreed and told that bus has come and asked him to do chatting rather than talking on phone. Once I get inside the bus, I saw Soham message.

Hey...as u had promise dat u ll spend time wid me so im waitng u at bustand den lets go to Miramar coffee shop...I have surprise for u... hope u ll love it and accept it...

What the fuck... I said and my mind started talking to me.

"Fuck...I forgot that I called him. What am 'I supposed to do? Shit if Ishant see me with Soham then it's all done. what if Ishant comes to know about this? how he will feel...should I tell Ishant to go some other place or should I cancel the plan with him? No... No!!!  let's do one thing lets call Soham that I wont able to come and stuck in work... But both are waiting me at same place. How I must escape from that? fuck"

I took a deep breath and called Soham. I gave him two miss call. Being irritating I said angrily," what the fuck, take my call dammit!"

After giving third call he received my call and said that he is waiting me at ktc bustand near Maruthi temple.
"Soham I saw your message but I won't able to see you today as I am not feeling well."

"What yar Drishtri, I'm already waiting you at bustand...let's not go anywhere but let's meet here, you had promised me." He said with low voice.

"I know Soham, please understand I wont able to come... I have other work...and without asking me why did you made plan??" I questioned him.

"wait! Drishtri you told me yesterday that you want to see me...right?  so, do I make plan. I don't know anything I'm waiting you here so please come."

Interrupting in middle I told him that I won't able to meet him and I am going home. My cell started beeping again and it was Ishant. I took his call and Ishant also told me that he is waiting me at bustand.

I got so confused that my brain possessed for a while and I thought that I got brain haemorrhage. I couldn't find any words but I could hear Ishant voice asking me," Drishtri!!! Are you there..."?

"yes, I'm here."  I said being low.

he asked me is everything is ok?

"Yes, meaning no..." I said with confused state.

"Haaa? What happened?"

"Ishant my mother had called me just now she wants me to come home urgently as she wants to go in market."

"Ohhh... What time you want to go home?"

"NOW..." I said

As I was talking on the phone with Ishant my cell started beeping again and this time it was Soham. I saw the call and ignored but lied to Ishant saying that my mother is calling and told him that I will call him back. I was confused and frustrated hence thought of not going with anyone anywhere. Later in five minutes I called back Ishant told that I won't able to see him as I have to go home. While telling Ishant I realized that he was upset so I told him that I will see him for ten minutes and wait me near new Soyaraj food house. 

As soon I reached, I reached panjim and I called Ishant. He told me that he has already reached near Soyaraj. I covered my face with my dupata and get down from bus as fast as possible as Soham was waiting near Maruti temple. I started walking as fast as possible to reach at Soyaraj. I saw Ishant and smiled but he couldn't make out as I had covered my face. I removed my dupata and apologize to him. His face was little faded but I tried to make him smile. We ordered chicken cutlet and by that time our order comes we were talking. While talking to Ishant my cell started ringing. I ignored the call and kept in my bag this happened thrice time. Ishant took a note of it but did not asked me anything. Later we had chicken cutlet and in twenty minutes I told him that I have to leave as mother is waiting for me.

As soon I reach home, I saw Soham's message

Your ignorance made me realized that I was just nothing but just a friend so If it is so than you must block me.

                         ********
Hey friends...
Thank you for reading...😊
Next part will update soon...