The Admission...

I and my father reached near Vidya Prabodhini College. I had never been there that was my first time. When I saw the college I was confused, the building was looking very old and dull in colour. As we entered from front gate it had huge open courtyard with playground. We took staircase and went on top. Me and my father started looking around; where I saw office was right in front of me.

We went in office where we saw that there where Saraswati idol which kept in centre. The idol looked pretty and she was decorated with few flowers. Very next to the idol there was a room, we both entered in room and it was office clerk room.

There were three people and all the office Clerk was busy with their work. One clerk was having conversation on the phone; another clerk was busy taking prints. I simply glanced in whole room it was neat and clean room. Each table had the files and important documents. My eyes captured window light where the curtain was moving in the air, while having a glance in room I walked towards one of the clerk who was busy with his work on the computer. I excused him and asked him politely.

"I have come here to enquire about BA B.Ed course."

He smiled at me and asked my percentage.

I replied him saying "it's fifty five percent".

He told me that, I am eligible to apply for this course by giving prospector in my hand. He explained me regarding subject combination, but there were no different subject combination as it was new course there were only one subject combination and that was history geography and language. Among Hindi, Marathi, Konkani and English we had given choice to choose any language.

My father asked him about what the advantages of this new course are and how that was different from normal general BA course.

Sir explained us that BA B.Ed is a four years, and integrated course. Normally first student pass BA as three years course and then they apply admission for BE.d which is separate two years course. the new integrated course, student don't have to do BA for three years and then again apply for BE.d as two your separate course, Students have to be in college around 8:00 am to till 5:30 pm evening. Hearing this statement my eyes turned suddenly wide open and I stared at him for at least one minute.

"What till 5:30?"

"Yes, till 5:30." He told us the reason behind of it.

"Because it is not like normal course it is professional course and it is not just a normal BA or B.Ed course but it is the combine course and in this four year. Students have to learn both syllabuses, there will be also internship but that will be conducted in the final year."

Listening to the whole of his conversations for a moment I felt like I was fainting. I started speaking to my mind.

"Seriously!!! Till 5:30?? Who would love to do this course? No way!! I'm not going to do this at all...but... one minute if I see its other side of this course there are many advantages... within four years I will have combine course degree. And here there is a subject history too which is my favourite subject. And later I don't need to do separate B.Ed course. What am I suppose to do..?? Should I think about it?? But who will have that much of patience to wait till 5:30? And all my friends have already taken admission in Dhempe College. I will be the only one who will remain alone here."

Coughing sound brought me in real world. I said nothing but saw father was looking at me and was waiting for my answer. I did not said anything much. I took prospector and said I will think about it and let you know sir by tomorrow.

We walked out from office room, thinking what am I suppose to do? My father told me that I advice you to take admission here as there will be no tension as such to do separate admission for B.Ed. i said nothing just remained silent.

After that same day I and my parents finally took the decision that the better option will be doing B.A B.Ed. for four years.

*******************
Please ignore grammatic mistakes...
Thank you everyone for your love
Loads of love!!!
If you like the chapter do vote and comment
Happy reading!!
Next chapter soon😊