Chapter 10

"My hand hurts like hell." Jazz whined for what seemed the one hundredth time as we finished up with the wedding invitations. 

 "Only a few more." I promised her.  

 Jazz let out a small groan but didn't say anything else.  The wedding was five months away and we just agreed on the theme.  It was going to be old time carnival , it was a theme that got Justin excited just as much as it did for me. 

 "Finished!" Pattie declared as she stood up from her chair and stretched.

 Jazz glared at her but continued writing out the last of the invitation stack she had.  Pattie walked into the small kitchen that we had in our hotel room hopefully to make us all some drinks.  Justin's tour will be over a month before the wedding.  Thankfully!  I loved going on tour with Justin but I also loved being home with him where we could relax.

 "Why did you have to decide to do hand written invitations?" Jazz grumbled at me as she finished her last card.

 "Because it's classy." I said in a duh tone.

 Before Jazz could respond to me Pattie had walked in with lemonade.  Thanking her I grabbed a glass and gulped the whole thing down.  The cold drink not only felt good to my dried mouth but my aching hand as well.

 "I rather be lazy than classy." Jazz told me after she finished her drink.

 "Jazmyn." Pattie said in a warning tone with a if looks could kill glare.

 "What did I do now?" Jazz said innocently while shrugging her shoulders.

 Pattie and I both gave each other a knowing look.  Jazz was Jazz and there was nothing in the world that we could do about it.  I wouldn't change anything about her.

 "When's Justin suppose to pick you up for your date?" Jazz asked me while wiggling her eyes brows.

  "Anytime now." I said while looking at the clock.  I quickly ran to my suitcase and grabbed my hair brush just as Justin opened the door.

 As soon as he closed the door behind him his eyes searched for me.  When our eyes met each other I felt a spark rush through me as usual.  We both smiled at each other as he walked over to me.  When he stopped our noses were almost touching; he was that close to me.  

 "Hello." He whispered in my ear before planting a gentle light kiss on my lips.  Jazz made a fake cough noise in the background but we both ignore it and gave each other gentle pecks on the lips.

 "Hi." I whispered back as we pulled away from kissing.  Just as I pulled away Justin possessively put an arm around my waist.

 "I feel like I need a cootie shot." I heard Jazz say to Pattie.

 "Real mature, Jazz." Justin said over his shoulder to her.

 I smiled to myself, no matter how old they get they will always tease each other.  It was the way they showed that they loved each other.

 "I have to brush my hair before we go." I told Justin before giving him a peck on the cheek and walking into the bathroom.

 As I brushed my hair I looked at myself in the mirror.  In the past few months my hair has grown longer and I no longer have dark circles under my eyes.  For awhile I wasn't sleeping well ever since my parents death but it gets easier day by day, I guess.  Everyone has been helping me and I don't feel as alone anymore.

 "Zara, are you ready?" I broke out of my thoughts and saw Justin leaning on the wall near the bathroom.

 "How long have you been standing there?" I asked Justin while placing my hand in his.

 "Only for a few seconds." Justin told me, I could see a small smile playing at the end of his lips.

 I rolled my eyes and looked around.  Pattie and Jazz must've gone out to dinner somewhere.  Jazz probably didn't want to see anymore of Justin and I's kissing for at least a few hours.  

                                                                           ***

 "Are you ready for your tour to be over?" I asked Justin, as we were waiting for our food.  

 We both decided to go to this little Italian restaurant we saw as we checked into our hotel a few days ago.  It was nice because no one knew who we were.  It was that small of a restaurant.

 "Yes, I'm ready for us to be married." Justin replied in a serious tone.

 I smiled, I was looking forward to our wedding just as much as he was.

 "Are you going to be spending the night in Jazz's room or mine?" Justin asked just as the food arrived.  

 "I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders and allowed the aroma of the food to fill my nostrils It smelt devine, you could probably smell the garlic knots from four streets over.

  As I took a bite of the spaggetti I almost moaned, it was a food that Jazz would describe as food porn. If I had any sense of mind I would've sent Jazz a picture of it, but I was too hungry to even bother taking my phone out of my right pocket. 

 "I want you to stay with me.  These past few nights have been lonely without you." Justin said.  I could feel his intense stare on me as I ate my meal.

 "It's only been two nights."  I pointed out to Justin while meeting his eyes with mine.

 "Two long lonely nights." Justin mumbled while leaning in to give me a short lingering kiss on the lips.

 I could sense people were looking at us as we did our few small kisses.  It didn't bother me though because not many people get the chance to fall in love like Justin and I are.

 *walks out of my corner* So um hi!  I realize it's been a long long long long time since I have updated and I'm very sorry!  I kinda forgot to update (please don't eat me)!  

I hope this chapter makes up for it and I hope to update again soon if you guys would like that :-)!  

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

Love,

Kaitlyn xo