Chapter 8

I was in awe at how many dresses I saw on the racks.

"This is legit." Jazz grinned at me.

Outside of the windows I could hear the clicking of the paparazzi's cameras.

"Just ignore them sweetie." Pattie patted my shoulder gently while looking at all of the dresses clearly just as overwhelmed as myself.

Jazz's bun was bouncing up and down as she kept turning her head looking at all of the dresses.

A tall petite red head walked up to us.

"Welcome to Bridal's Boutique, I'm Julia your helper for today." Julia shook all of our hands.

"Thank you for being able to get us an appointment at such short notice." Pattie had her classy smile on.

"Yes thank you." I said sincerely.

Julia guided us over to a dressing room and had the three of us sit.

"So tell me about the wedding, Zara." Julia turned toward me.

"The wedding will be in a year and a half and the wedding theme is vintage Music/Hollywood." I said just as I had rehearsed in the mirror earlier today.

Julia nodded her head and wrote down a note on her notepad. I hope she didn't think I was one of those snobby bitchy brides.

"And your price range?" She asked me.

"Whatever looks best on her we'll take it." Pattie answered before I could say anything.

Price was the number one thing I was worried about. Justin told me to pick out whatever I wanted but I am so used to providing for myself.

"What type of dress would you like Zara?" Julia smiled at me obviously putting her best act on since we have an unlimited budget.

"Mermaid." Jazz answered for me.

"Now Jazz this is Zara's wedding but if I got to decide the style it would be a ball gown." Pattie said excitedly.

Jazz's and Pattie both had different style tastes, Jazz liked risqué dresses as Pattie liked girly dresses.

"I'd like an A-line dress." I answered calmly while watching Jazz's and Pattie's facial expressions.

"Excellent choice." Julia told me before walking out of the room to pick out some dresses.

The room got quite all of a sudden.

"I'll go see if I find any dresses you might like." Jazz said sweetly to me.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea, we'll see you in a few dear." Pattie agreed.

It only took them five seconds to be running out of the room to go look at dresses.  I had a funny feeling that this was not going to end as well as I had hoped.

When Julia got back inside the dressing room I had already put on my robe. 

Julia came back holding a large amount of dresses. 

The first dress Julia put on me was a mermaid.  It was beaded from head to toe with a sweet heart neckline.

 "Ms. Jazz picked that one out." Julia told me as I looked at myself in the mirror. 

 "Let's get this over with." I mumbled as we walked out of the dressing room and walked onto the small runway.

 "Sexy lady!" Jazz clapped her hands and ran up to me.

 "It's not you." Pattie told me.

Jazz glared at Pattie before clinging her eyes back to the dress.