Chapter 12

Packing my suitcase up before the last show was hard.  Not the packing part but the last show part.  We've been on tour for a year and a half.  Justin was ready for some down time before our wedding.  Even thinking the word wedding gave me butterflies.  

 Zipping up my bag, Justin stormed into the hotel room slamming the door behind him.  He looked furious, if smoke could come out of his ears he would have set the smoke alarms off.

  Justin leaned up against the wall can closed his eyes, "Guess who I just got finished talking with." Opening his eyes he stared at my intently.

 "Who?" I asked carefully.

 "Jazz." Justin said.

 I let out a sigh of relief.  Sure he and Jazz fought a lot but at least it wasn't one of the paparazzi.

 "And guess what she told me?" Justin laughed as if he had an inside joke.

 I motioned for him to tell me.

 Justin walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "She told me that the two of you were going to room together after we finished the last concert." He whispered harshly.

 Backing away to look at Justin, I saw anger and hurt in his eyes.  Justin's fists were clenched around my waists and his hair was tousled in all directions from running his long fingers through his hair.  The look suited him perfectly.

 "Justin, it's only until we get married." I told him softly, hoping that he would understand.

  Smashing his lips against mine, "You're mine." Justin snarled.

 "Yours." I breathed softly, and rested my head onto his chest.  I could hear his heart beating rapidly.

 Not knowing what else I could do to calm Justin down I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his.  As his lips smashed against mine I took the opportunity to run my hands through his hair.  The kiss got deeper as Justin brushed his tongue over my bottom lip asking for permission.  

Pressing myself closer to him, I parted my lips ever so slightly to allow his tongue to enter.  As our tongues fought, I eventually gave up and allowed him the victory.  Justin broke the kiss and started to kiss down my neck as he carried me over to the bed.  

I gasped as soon as he found the sweet spot on my neck, "Mine." Justin repeated again, this time though his voice was softer.

Reaching forward I gently grabbed Justin's face looking him in the eye, "I love you Justin.  Before I get married though I want to be roommates with Jazz and experience life as a normal twenty year old girl,"

 Studying his eyes I added, "And besides, you could always sleepover" I winked and got up for the bed.  

Justin groaned in response and put a pillow over his head.  What I told Justin was true.  I do love him but I want to room with Jazz like we always talked about when we were little.

Breaking out of my thoughts I felt Justin rub my shoulders and place a kiss on my head.

"Only until the wedding?" Justin asked.

"Only until the wedding."

Crappy update but hey!  I updated!  You know what that means?  I get a cookie, YOU get a cookie, EVERYONE gets a cookie!  So the next chapter will be Jazz and Zara moving into their place.  Justin's character is going to shape into being more possessive than controlling, I swear.

I promise the next chapter will be over a thousand words.  If it's not, I will not eat a cookie!  Also, could someone please make me a new cover for this book?  If you do, I will dedicate a chapter to you!  

Next update: March 27th

Love, Kait