Chapter 11

We were all sitting back stage in one of the concert halls in Los Angeles going over the plans for one of the last concerts.  Justin only had five concerts left before he was finished with his world tour.  It was amazing how a year and a half has past so quickly! 

When we had the meeting backstage we always sat criss cross in a circle on the floor.  It was nice and relaxing for all of us.

"I can't believe the tour is almost over." Scooter exclaimed, as we finished up the meeting.

"It seems like yesterday we started the tour." Jazz said softly.  Jazz looked like she was going to cry.  I was the one who normally cried not Jazz.

Getting up from my spot I walked over to Jazz and wrapped my arms around her.  Jazz put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"You two look like a couple at the moment." Pattie told us with a snicker.

"She's my fiance not yours." Justin glared at Jazz.

Jazz stuck her tongue out at Justin, like the child he was he stuck his tongue out at her too.  I felt like they were younger than me most of the time. 

"Why can't you guys just share me?" I suggested at them as they still glared at each other.

"Justin doesn't share!" Jazz snorted before breaking away from glaring at Justin.

Justin shrugged and tugged me back into his backstage room.

I sat down on the couch and watched Justin take off his microphone. For some reason I could never not feel proud of Justin after he performs on stage. He makes so many people smile and is a good role model.

"What?" Justin asked, breaking me of my thoughts.

"Just you." I smiled up at him.

Justin smiled back before grabbing a towel and wiping off the rest of his sweat.

Crinkling my nose, "You could seriously use a shower."

All I got was a laugh and a kiss on the cheek back.

.
.
.

"Zara, are you coming back to our room?" Jazz asked, as we were walking into the lobby of the grand hotel we were staying at.

Justin went back before us so he could take a shower. For once Jazz and I had a long awaited girls night which including of dinner and a movie. Once the tour was over I'm planning to see if Jazz and I could move into a place together.

"Sure," I answered Jazz.

When the elevator dinged I offered my arm to her like a gentleman would do. Jazz curtsied and took my arm.  Giggling quietly to ourselves we headed down the hall to our room.

Opening the door I ran in and plopped down on the bed.

"I can't wait to sleep in the same bed for more than three nights." I mumbled into the pillow sleepily.

Jazz climbed in next to me and turned off the lamp beside the bed.  The darkness took over the room but it didn't truly feel dark.  It was comforting.

"Jazz," I began slowly, "Do you think when this tour is over we could be roommates until I'm married?"

All I got back was a soft damn yes before Jazz started snoring on my arm.  That was the only answer I needed for tonight.  I was starting to feel like a normal girl again. 

Short update but I wanted to update.  More to come, I'm sorry this was kind of a filler but I wanted to show that Zara was getting out of her mental state of mind.

Love, Kait xo