Chapter 7

"Where are you going?" Justin asked without taking his eyes off of the video game he and Alfredo were playing.

 "Where do you think were going?" Jazz asked sarcastically without looking up from her phone.

 "Were going wedding dress shopping, Justin." I told him.

I felt my phone buzz in my hand.  I opened up my iPhone and saw it was Jazz who texted me:

You don't have to tell him everything ~Jazz xo

I sighed and texted her back. 

I'm only telling him so he won't be worried, why are we texting since were two feet away from each other? ~Zara xo

Jazz laughed and gave me a hug.

 "Aw girl romance." Alfredo snickered.

I stuck my tongue out at Alfredo playfully causing Jazz to burst out laughing.

Jazz's phone then buzzed in her hand again.

 "Dad texted me and he should be here in half an hour with Erin." Jazz informed Justin.

 "Yes Ma'am." Justin chuckled while saluting Jazz.

 "You weirdo." Jazz glared at him.

Justin rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to his video game.

 "What are you boys playing?" I asked while watching the screen.

 "Zombie slayer." Alfredo and Justin said at the same time.

 "Did we win that game before we went on tour?" Jazz asked me in a bored tone.

 "You bet." I said while pretending to play with my nails.

Jazz winked at me and I winked back.

 "Hey Jazz, there's the door." Justin grumbled and signaling her to leave.

Jazz quietly stalked over to Justin and flicked him on the back of the head.

 "Girls were going to be late." Pattie peeped her head into the living room before running and grabbing her purse.

 "Do you know where Scooter is?" I asked Pattie while checking my phone again to see if he sent a text to me.

 "He's right here." Scooter said behind me and throwing me onto the lounge chair.

I started laughing hysterically while he tickled me.

 "No more." I gasped for air while still laughing.

Justin paused the video game and swooped me up into his arms to carry me bridal style.

 "Ok boys that's enough, we have to get going." Pattie told Scooter and Justin.

 "Aw." Scooter and Justin pouted.

Jazz rolled her eyes and dragged me out of the room with my purse in her hands.

 "Were free bitches!" Jazz grinned.

 "Language." Pattie scolded Jazz.

Pattie hated it when any of us cursed, she even scolded Scooter when he cursed.

 "Mom, I'm nineteen years old." Jazz grumbled.

 "No cursing." Pattie said sternly.

Jazz sighed and started texting probably her Dad, Jeremy.

 "We can walk to the bridal store since it's only three blocks away." I told Pattie.  Last night I did my research on how far away it was and other attractions around it.

 "Sounds good." Pattie smiled while wrapping her scarf around her neck.

As we were walking we walked right in front of NYU my dream college, I stopped and stared at it.  I always wanted to go to college.  My mom wouldn't let me even though I graduated a year early from high school.

Just thinking about how my parents wouldn't be able to come to my wedding made a tear slip out of my eye and stream down my cheek.

 "Zara." Jazz said softly.

 "I'm fine." I whispered while wiping the tear away.

 "It is a beautiful college." Pattie told me.

 "Maybe someday." I smiled.  I took one last look of the college before starting to walk with Jazz and Pattie again.

 "There are online colleges that you could do while Justin is at concerts." Jazz told me.

 "I've been looking into them." I confessed to Jazz.

 "Maybe you should take online courses with Zara." Pattie said cheerfully.  I know she wanted at least one of her kids to go to college.  Justin wasn't interested and I highly doubt Jazz is interested.

 "Maybe." Jazz mumbled as we walked up to the bridal boutique.

I was in shock that Jazz even said a maybe as we walked into the shop.

This is going to be a long day I thought to myself as I looked at all the wedding dresses.

 "Let's get this show on the road." Jazz grinned wickedly.

I have an announcement to make!!  I plan on writing a chapter every other day!!!   WHOOP WHOOP!  I have time to do so!! 

I'm a little disappointed that no one commented on the last chapter :(!!  I really enjoy replying to comments guys!!