Chapter 9

As we walked down to the pizza parlor we were suppose to meet Justin's dad and step-mom we got harassed by the papz.

 "Zara, are you prenant?"  One of the papz with the camera asked me.

Do I look pregnant?!

 "Um no she is not loser." Jazz snapped at him and dragged Pattie and I faster to the pizza parlor.

When we finaly got there I saw Justin sitting with Jeremy and Erin with one of his goofish grins on his face.

 "Daddy!" Jazz ran up to Jeremy and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Justin got up and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me slowly and sweetly.  When we kiss I feel my heart slowly melt and butterflies in my stomach, I feel as though one day I might wake up and find this was all a dream.

 "Hi." Justin breathed after our lips left each others.

"Hey." I smiled softly at him.

"Still here guys." Jazz waved her hands between our faces.

I laughed and Justin rolled his eyes.

 "Great to see you again, Zara." Jeremy said while giving me a hug.

 "It's good to see you again to Jeremy." I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

After I finished saying my hello's to Jeremy I gave Erin a hug.  Erin and I don't know each other like Pattie and I do but I'm hoping to become good friends with her too.

After we all sat down and ordered drinks Jazz took the floor and gave them an update on everything that's been going on.  Jazz and Jeremy don't talk as often as Justin and Jeremy do, Jazz rarely talks to anyone outside of our tour group because that's where she feels comfortable.

 "So have you guys picked a theme for the wedding?" Erin asked Justin and I.

Justin and I both looked at each other for a second, that was a question that was still on my mind.  What is the theme for our wedding?

 "We're still discussing that." I replied to Erin.

 "You have to come up with that soon guys." Pattie told us.

I nodded not sure how to answer.  Justin and I will have to talk about that.

 "It's up to Zara." Justin told Erin.  Justin started doing soothing circles with his thumb on my hand.

I looked over at Jazz, she had that spark in her eye again which means she has some more wedding ideas. 

 "Is it true that you and Alfredo are a thing Jazz?" Jeremy asked Jazz causing Jazz to slightly choke on her drink.

Justin smirked knowing that she wasn't sure how to asnwer that.

 "Y-yes daddy we Alfredo and I are a couple." Jazz said while looking down at the table and blushing.

Justin started snickering causing Jazz to glare at him and for me to kick him on the leg.

 "Ow." Justin mumbled, making Pattie snicker.

 "Well I'm happy to have you as a future daughter in-law Zara." Jeremy smiled at me.

 "I'm looking forward to having you as my father in-law." I grinned back at Jeremy.

OMG I'm so sorry it took so long to make a new chapter!!!  Please don't hate me!!  Love, Kaitlyn xxx