Chapter 3

"These are the shoes I think you should wear for the wedding." Jazz and I we're looking threw one of the many wedding magazines Pattie bought.  I other the other hand bought how-to plan a wedding for dummies.

 Right now Justin is on break for five more days and I plan to spend as much time as possible with him.

 "We should go out partying tonight." Jazz winked at me.

  "Jazz I don't really want to get in trouble while on vacation." I told Jazz.

  "Come on live a little!  Your only you once." Jazz whined.

 I sighed and bit my lip.  Jazz and I haven't had a night in the town since we got in trouble.

"Aye, where back!" Justin said while walking into the room with Ryan on his right and Chaz on his left.

"Oh no." Jazz groaned.

"Jazzy!" Chaz and Ryan yelled at the same time. 

 Jazz quickly got up from the couch and made a run for it upstairs in her room.

 "Well aren't you sweet." Chaz yelled sarcastically up the stars.  Ryan and Chaz then went upstairs to find Jazz.

 I felt Justin's strong arms wrap around my wrap around my waist and started kissing my neck.

 "Hi." Justin whispered softly in my ear causing me to shiver.

 "Hey." I barely managed to say.

 Justin then spun me around to face him and brushed his lips against mine, in a slow painful motion.  I started to work my lips faster to pick up our pace.  Justin walked to the couch without breaking our kiss until we we're lying down on the couch with him on top. 

 When his lips left contact with me I gasped for air.

 "I love you." I said to Justin.

 "I love you too." Justin said before kissing my nose.

 Justin then leaned down and nipped my neck.

 "Mine." He whispered possessively.

 I then put my hand behind Justin's neck and crushed his lips onto mine.  Our lips moved in sync until we heard a cough behind us.  

 Justin and I quickly pulled away to see Ryan, Chaz and Jazz with their arms crossed over their chests.

 "Hi." I said while I felt blush rise on my cheeks.

 "You know we sit on that couch." Jazz said while making a face.

 "Don't tell me that you and Alfredo don't make-out on this couch too?" Justin snapped at Jazz.

 "That's different." Jazz blushed.

 Ryan and Chaz then started laughing so hard that they fell down on the floor.

 "Stop laughing." Jazz yelled at them.

 Justin then started joining in and laughing with Chaz and Ryan.  Jazz then threw a pillow at Justin.

 Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Pattie had walked into the room with groceries in her hands, with a death glare look on her face at Justin, Ryan and Chaz.

 The boys then stopped laughing and looked at Pattie quietly.

 "I left the house for two hours and I come back seeing you boys act like little kids." Pattie scolded them.

 "Sorry." The three of them mumbled.

 Pattie smiled and pinched each one of their cheeks.

 "Your father called and said that he and Erin will be meeting us in New York, when we go there on tour." Pattie told Justin and Jazz.

 Justin and Jazz's faces both brightened when they heard that.  Jeremy was their father but he and Pattie weren't meant to be.  Jeremy remarried Erin which is their step-mother but not a wicked step-mother.  Pattie and Jeremy are both on good terms though.

 "That sounds great." Jazz squealed in delight.

 "New York with dad." Justin said before Justin and Jazz gave each other high fives.

 "Justin we'll see you tomorrow bro." Ryan told Justin before giving each other dude hugs.

 "See ya!" Chaz yelled at us before walking out the door with Ryan.

 "I'm so happy they left." Jazz groaned before lying down on the couch.

 "Zara, while we're in New York we should go wedding dress shopping." Pattie said to me.

 "Can't wait." I grinned.

HI EVERYONE!!  Okay before you say that this chapter was short I haven't had a lot of time to write, My computer was acting weird and I wrote this chapter last week but it got deleted so I had to re write this WHOLE chapter!  Was this chapter good or bad?  The next chapter were going to fast forward to New York!  I think that this book will be a 20 to 25 chapters long, then I'll make the *sniff sniff* last book to the series :(!!  Okay enough of my typing, I'll see Yall soon!!

Please Vote/Comment/Fan for more :)

Love,

Kaitlyn x