Chapter 5

"Sorry dude, she's with me." Blondie winked at Justin.

"Wanna make a bet." Justin growled and punched Blondie on the nose.

Blondie and his friend then quickly ran out of the club.

"Justin I can explain." I whispered.

"Not here." Justin hissed and towed me out of the club to his car.

Justin started the car and slammed on the gas pedal.

"What about' Jazz?" I asked Justin while gripping on my seat.

"Alfredo has her." Justin snapped.

Lucky Jazz' Alfredo will listen to her I thought to myself.

When we got to the hotel the papz were everywhere.

"Duck your heard." Justin hissed as if, it were my first time dealing with the paparazzi.

I rolled my eyes and took his hand.

"What happened tonight?" One of the paparazzi asked "Zara' are you cheating on Justin?"

I felt tears come into my eyes' when we got to the elevators.

Justin slammed on the button to bring' us up to floor fifteen.

I wish that he knew the truth I thought to myself. When the elevator came to a stop' Justin grabbed my wrist and towed us to our room. When he shut the door behind and turned on few of the lights, I could see his posture was stiff.

"Are you going to listen to me?" I was surprised how my tone came out demanding.

"Are you going to be faithful to me?" Justin demanded back, I look into to his eyes to his anger and rage in' those chocolate eyes.

"Since when have I not been faithful' Justin." I gritted my teeth. I saw Justin's jaw flex, his hands were in fists.

"Care to explain what happened tonight?" Justin leaned on the wall, with his arms crossed over his chest.

I sighed and grabbed a tie' to pull my hair off my neck with, I quickly wrapped it into a high messy bun' not caring what I looked liked at the moment. I took off my high heels and put them beside the bed before sitting down.

"He and his friend' were trying to take advantage of Jazz and I." I told Justin trying to keep my tone calm.

Justin moved quickly and sat next to me.

"They did what?" Justin growled.

I started rubbing Justin's arm slowly in soothing circles. Justin wrapped his arms around me' possessively.

"At least you finally listened to me." I mumbled into Justin's shoulder.

"I always listen to you." Justin stated bluntly.

"If you did always listen to me, we could've down this more smoothly." I said to Justin.

Justin laughed softly. " I guess that's a possibility."

"Just remember were in a hell of a mess, at the moment." I reminded Justin with a snicker.

"You could go on Ellen with me' to sort this out." Justin said to me.

"I like Ellen." I smiled.

"I do too." Justin kissed my temple.

I moved my head higher so that our lips met each others. It was a compassionate kiss, it was a true love kiss.

"So what's next?" I asked Justin.

"Bed." Justin smiled while getting up and handing me one of his t-shirts to sleep in.

I ran softly to the bathroom and took off all of my make-up, by the time I was done Justin was half asleep on the bed.

Justin patted the side of the bed next to him. I obliged and climbed in beside him.

I laid my head on Justin's chest listening to his heart beat.

"Promise to listen to me for now on?" I asked Justin.

"Promise." Justin whispered and pecked me on the lips.

"Love you." I whispered while snuggling into him.

"I love you more than anything." Justin whispered back and turned off the lamp.

The last thing that I remember was Justin stroking my hair, I felt loved more than ever before in that one moment.

Chapter 5 = DONE!!! Only 25 more chapters to go in this book :D!! So one of you guys said to make this chapter a happy ending which I hope it was!! I can't believe we broke ONE THOSAND VIEWS!! Next chapter will be up.....soon :).

Please vote/comment and possibly fan for more :D

TTFN

ta ta for now,

Kaitlyn ;) xxx