Chapter 2

I woke up and started gasping. After hearing what I heard on the phone it must have been enough to make me pass out.

"Zara." I heard a voice say it. I look up to see it was Justin.

"Oh Justin." I started crying. Justin started rubbing my back in soothing circles.

"Shh everything's going to be alright." Justin quietly sang to me.

"Are my parents really dead?" I asked Justin.

"I'm so sorry baby." Justin frowned and started kissing all the tears that we're on my cheeks.

I kept on feeling the tears pour down my face. I never even got to say Good-Bye to them.

"Zara, honey if you don't story crying you'll get sick baby." Justin whispered.

"I don't care." I said in between my tears.

"Well I do." Justin said before kissing my forehead.

The hotel door opened up and there stood Pattie with a McDonalds bag in her hand.

"Oh my poor girl." Pattie rushed over to me and took me out of Justin's arms.

"Pattie, I feel awful." I cried into her shoulder.

"I know." Pattie told me while stroking my hair like a mother would her own.

"Zara, please eat." Justin said to me.

I shook my head and started to cry harder.

Justin sighed and ran a hand threw his hair.

"Justin, give her a few moments." Pattie told Justin.

Justin then wrapped his arms around my waste.

The hotel room then opened again to see Jazz holding drinks in her hands.

"Hand over my best friend, please." Jazz told Justin.

For once Justin and Jazz didn't fight. Justin let go of my waste just as Jazz started hugging me.

"Your going to be okay, Zara. They are in a better place now." Jazz told me in a soothing voice.

"I guess your right." I sniffled.

***

The funrel was awful to me. Everyone felt sorry for me but I didn't want their apoligies, I only wanted my parents back. The funrel was held in our hometown in Canada. Justin was on break for two weeks. Scooter was terribly upset since he lost a brother.

"Bye." I whispered to my parents while putting two white roses on each of there graves.

"Your parents loved you, Zara." Scooter whispered to me before giving me a hug.

"I miss them." I then started crying again.

Scooter didn't say anything while I was crying he only held me.

"Your the best uncle ever." I told Scooter.

"Your the best niece ever." Scooter winked at me, causing me to laugh. It was the first time in a week that I had laughed.

I took in a deep breath. It was one of the hardest things in the world to see my own parents graves. I was offically an orphan.

"Let's go back to your fiancé." Scooter told me.

I nodded my head.

Scooter than held his arm out as I wrapped my arm in his.

"Will you walk me down the aisle?" I asked Scooter.

"I would be honored." Scooter had a sad smile on his face as we walked back to our car.

OMG this chapter was a sad chapter to write :(!!! It had to be sad though guys!! I promise that the next chapter won't be sad! Who wants Justin to be possessive in the next chapter? This chapter is dedicated to the girl who is the one that always gave me positive comments about my last story as I was writing it on FaceBook! ALSO if someone could please make me a cover for this story I would be so thankful!!!

Bye bye for now!

Kaitlyn xx