Chapter 6

"Good luck guys and big smiles." Scooter grinned at Justin and I before we walked out on stage hand in hand.

 "Here is Hollywood's number one couple folks." Ellen said to the crowd before giving us both a large hug.

 "Good to see you' Ellen." Justin gave Ellen a peck on her left cheek.

The crowd was still applauding until Justin and I sat on the love seat together.

 "You two are just so adorable." Ellen told Justin and I.

 "Thank you." I smiled at Ellen politely.  The last time I was on Ellen was when Justin first became famous.

 "Ok, were going to play a game called true or false on rumors about you guys." Ellen smiled while turning the huge TV on.

It started showing all these spiral swirls and then the question popped up.

 "True or false, Zara, are you having a secret affair?" Ellen read out loud the question.

I felt anger rise on my cheeks, how could someone think I would cheat on Justin?!

 "False." Justin and I answered at the same time.

Justin started rubbing my back in small soothing motions, he could tell I was getting tense.

 "Next question, does Justin control your life?" said Ellen.

 "False." I answered without even thinking about it.  I could sense Jazz snickering behind the stage.

I could see that Justin exhaled in relief, I wasn't about to tell the media about my life.

 "True or false, Zara is pregnant?"

I could see Justin's face turn pale, the whole audience and myself laughed.

 "False at the moment." I smiled and rubbed Justin's arm. 

Don't faint on me Justin I said in my head.

Ellen handed Justin a water bottle, Justin drank it all in one gulp.

Justin nodded to Ellen to continue.

 "Last question guys, true or false, you and Zara sleep in the same bed?" Ellen asked Justin with a smirk on her face.

I could see blush creeping up on Justin's face.  A wolf whistle sound effect came on, making the audience snicker.

 "Um yeah it's um true, but we only sleep, I swear!" Justin rambled clearly embarrassed.

 "If you say so Justin." Ellen teased.

I smiled and kissed Justin on the cheek making the audience go aww.

 "Ok, my early wedding gift to you love birds is." Ellen paused and flicked on the lights. "A honeymoon package to go to my private house in the Caribbean!"

The Caribbean!  Justin and I haven't even thought about the honeymoon until now!

 "It's completely private for you love birds." Ellen winked at us.

I really hope Justin does faint because of how embarrassed he is.

 "Thank you, Ellen." Justin flashed one of his adorable smiles.

I got up from the couch and gave Ellen a hug.

 "Thank you." I smiled.

 "That's all for today folks, after their wedding we'll bring them back!." Ellen said to the crowd before the lights dimmed and Justin and I walked off stage.