10.

TIME SKIP - TAEHYUNG POV. -

"I'm home~~." I yelled as I walked into house, closing the door behind me.

"Welcome home Tae." Jin hyung said as he came from kitchen and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back while smiling.

"How was in the school today?" He asked as we pulled away from hug.

"It was good." I said and looked down.

"It don't seems like it was good. What happened?" Hyung said as he made me to look at him.

"One guy asked me on a date." I said.

"And?? What did you said to him?" Hyung asked while smiling.

"I didn't accepted it." I said.

"Why??" Hyung asked.

"I don't like him and my heart belongs only to one person." I said.

"You need to forget him. We came here so you could forget about him." Hyung said, his smile vanished from his face.

"Sorry hyung but I can't. I know that you wants me to be happy." I said.

"I'm going to my room." I said then left.

I walked into my room, closing door behind me and throwing my school bag in the corner of the room.

"Uffff." I said as I throw myself on my bed.

"Who made my love to sigh like this?" Voice asked on what I turned around.

"Jungkook!?" I said and smiled.

I was about to say something but Jungkook pinned me down on the bed, holding me by my throat tightly.

"J-Jungkook w-what a-are you d-doing?" I asked as I tryed to catch a breath.

"Didn't I said that you are only mine?? Why did that idiot touched you?" Jungkook asked.

I immediately knew that he is talking about Kai. When Kai today proposed me he was a little bit touchy with me.

"You know that I can kill him." Jungkook said.

"Y-ou a-are d-doing t-the s-same a-again." I said and closed my eyes as tears started coming. I felt Jungkook moving his hand away from my neck.

"Omg baby, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to hurt you. You know that I can't see that someone other then me touch you." Jungkook said as he started kissing every inch of mine neck. I didn't say anything what made him to look at me.

"Baby?" He said but I still didn't say anything.

"Love I'm sorry, please talk with me." Jungkook pleaded as he slowly caressed my cheeks.

"You promised me." I said and looked at him.

"I know, I know love. I'm sorry for breaking my promise. I will try to control my anger." Jungkook said but I only pushed him from myself and left to the bathroom.

I looked myself in the mirror and gasped as I saw a big red mark on my neck from Jungkook's hand.

"What will I say to hyung about this?" I asked myself and just then I felt 2 strong arms around my waist.

"I'm so sorry, forgive me please." Jungkook said on what I sighed.

I washed my face and then wiped it. As I did that I turned around and looked at Jungkook.
"I forgave you but please don't do this again." I said as I slowly pulled him into kiss.

He slowly started kissing me back and I can feel it, I can feel it that he is sorry for hurting me but will he completely change.

"I should go now." Jungkook said as we pulled away from kiss.

"Hmm ok." I said as I looked down.

"I love you, don't forget that." He said, kissing me one more time before then he left from my room.

"I love you too." I said and sighed.

♡♡♡♡

5 DAYS LATER - TAEHYUNG POV. -

"Tae are you okay?" Jimin asked me. We was curently sitting in the school's canteen, eating our lunch while talking, well Jimin was talking.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, don't worry." I said and smiled a little.

"If you say so." Jimin said and just then Yoongi hyung came to us.

"Hey baby." Yoongi hyung said to Jimin who smiled widely to his boyfriend.

"Hey love." Jimin said and kissed Yoongi hyung as hyung sat down next to him.

As I was looking at them I was thinking about Jungkook. Where is he?? I didn't saw him for 5 days, he isn't coming in the school. I'm worried about him. What if something happened to him?

"Tae!!" Jimin called me, bringing me back in reality.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you sure that you are fine??" Jimin asked me.

"I'm fine, I'm going back in the classroom." I said as I stood up and left back into classroom. I decided to send a message to Jungkook to see where is he.

I walked into classroom and sat down on my place, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

♡♡♡♡

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Jungkook!!!
Are you there??
Are you okay???
Where are you???
Jungkook please answer me
I'm worried about you
Jungkook
Did something happened to you???
Pleasee
Answer me
I miss you
If you are not showing in front of me because of that day, I'm fine
I'm not angry on you
I'm totally fine
Just worried about you
Please answer me soon
I miss you so much
I love you ❤

♡♡♡♡♡♡

TIME SKIP - TAEHYUNG POV. -

It was 7PM when I came home.

"I'm home~~!" I yelled. Hyung soon runned to me and pulled me into tight hug.

"Where was you?? I was so worried about you." Hyung said and then I realized that I didn't informed him.

"Sorry hyung, I was in the park." I said as we pulled away from hug.

"With Jimin?" Hyung asked.

"No, I was alone." I said and sighed.

"Come on, let's go to eat. Wash your hands in the kitchen." Hyung said as I just nodded.

I walked into kitchen, placing my bag on kitchen coutner then washed my hands.

"Taee, are you done?" Hyung yelled from dining room.

"I'm coming hyung!" I yelled back. As I wiped my hands I picked my bag and left to the dining room where Jin hyung was waiting for me.

After dinner I said good night to hyung then picked my bag and walked upstairs to my room. I stood in front of my room and sighed.

"I miss you so much." I said then opened door and walked inside, closing the door behind me.

"Jungkook!" I said as I looked at my bed.

♡♡♡♡♡