16.

3 WEEKS LATER - TAEHYUNG POV. -

"Tae, I'm leaving dear!!" I heard granny saying so I runned downstairs.

"Have a safe trip granny. When you come back I will probably not be here so this is goodbye." I said as I hugged her tightly.

"Take care of yourself Tae and don't worry, everything will be alright." Granny said as she was hugging me back.

We pulled away from hug and looked at each other.

"I'm going now, bye." Granny said and started leaving house.

"Bye granny." I said and closed doors behind her.

I walked into kitchen and made to myself a hot chocolate. I was about to drink it but there was a knock on the door.

"Ohh granny probably forgot something." I said to myself as I put cup on the table then left to open the door.

"Granny wh-..... Jungkook!!" I was shocked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I was looking at him. He looks like he didn't eat anything for days.

Jungkook didn't say anything just walked into house making me to step back. He closed the door and started walking towards me while I was moving away from him but then I hitted on the wall.

"Jungkook, please don't..." I was about to say something but I was cutted of when he pulled me into tightly hug.

I was so shocked because I thought that he will kill me this time. I slowly wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back. I missed him so much, I missed his touch a lot.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked. I just hummed as I wasn't sure in my voice in that time.

"Baby please don't do this ever again. I was so scared, I was so lonely. Please don't leave me ever again, I need you in my life, I need you whole for myself." He said as his hold on me tightened.

My Kookie is back?? Is it that possible??? I pulled away from hug and looked at him.

"K-Kookie??" I said as I caressed his cheeks softly.

"Yes, your Kookie. Your Kookie is back my love." He said and I didn't wasted any second to attach our lips together into passionately kiss.

He immediately kissed me back with same pasion, picking me up and pinning me on the wall. I can feel my tears on my cheeks.

"D-don't cry my love. Everything is okay now." Kookie said as he broke a kiss and wiped my tears with his thumb while smiling at me.

"H-how?? How all of this happened?" I asked as I was smiling back at him.

"Your love. Your love helped me to go back on right way. You are the reason why is Kookie back." Jungkook said and pecked my lips. I smiled then hugged him tightly as he was still holding me in his arms.

"Come on, let's go. Everyone is waiting for you." Jungkook said as he placed me down on the ground and pulled away from hug.

"Can we stay here a little longer?? I don't know if I will see you again." I said.

"Nobody will not separate us." Kookie said and smiled.

"How do you know that? If my hyung see you he will separate us. I don't want to go away from you." I said as I wrapped myself around him.

"Baby you will not go away from me, everything will be okay. Believe me okay." Kookie said.

"Fine." I said and sighed.