23.

Morning should be annoying and not nice but for Taehyung mornings are the blessings. Gosh, Taehyung is so in love with Jungkook that he couldn't help to himself to not giggle while looking at Jungkook who was peacefully sleeping. Taehyung was watching carefully while smiling widely.

"You know, staring at someone is rude." Jungkook suddenly said making Taehyung to giggle even more.

Taehyung got on top of Jungkook and showered Jungkook's face with kisses. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, being happy with all kisses what he got from his baby.

"Good morning my prince charming." Taehyung said as he pecked Jungkook's lips.

"Good morning princess." Jungkook said then flipped them over. Taehyung giggled as he slowly pulled Jungkook into kiss. Their lips moving in sync, slowly without any rush.

"I would love to stay with you in this comfy bed and kiss you whole day but we really need to go to the college." Taehyung said as they broke the kiss.

"Ufff I will burn whole college so we will don't need to go there anymore." Jungkook said, being totally annoyed by going to the college.

"Come on my big baby bunny, get up from me." Taehyung said. Jungkook pecked his lips one more time before getting up from bed.

Taehyung giggled then slowly sat up on the bed. His back are hurting him but he decided to not tell anything to Jungkook otherwise they will stay home.

He slowly got up and left downstairs in the kitchen to take a medicine. After it he walked back upstairs and did his morning routine.

"Kookie, I'm going to my house. I need to get my bag and books." I yelled from downstairs. Jungkook runned down to me, already ready for college.

"Let's go together." Jungkook said as he intertwined our fingers and we walked out of the house. He locked door then we left to my house.

"Hyung!!!" I yelled as we walked into house.

"I'm in the kitchen!!!" Jin yelled back as he heard his little brother calling him.

After taking everything what Taehyung needed they left into kitchen.

"Hyung we are going on the college. I will come on the lunch and will stay here tonight." Taehyung said.

"Yeah yeah, I will see how you will stay home." Jin said on what they all laughed.

•••

TIME SKIP

"Ufff I'm gonna die. Why she had to give us a lot of homework???" Jimin said as he and Taehyung was walking on the school's hallway.

"I don't know but Jimina homework is important. You need to do it otherwise you are gonna have detention." Taehyung said.

"It's easy to say for you, you are the smartest in this school." Jimin said and pouted.

"Hihihi come on Jimina, don't be sad. You are good too." Taehyung said and giggled. Just as Jimin was about to say something some boy walked to them.

"Hi, are you Kim Taehyung?" Boy asked.

"Yes, I am. Why?" Taehyung asked politely.

"Ohh thanks God that I found you. I'm new student here, my name is Mark." Mark said as he was smiling.

"Nice to meet you Mark. How can I help you?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, about that..." Mark said with smirk.