13.

NEXT DAY - TAEHYUNG POV. -

I woke up due to coldness. I was covered with blankets but I wasn't feeling warm. I opened my eyes and turned around only to find noone next to me.

"Where did he left?" I asked as I looked around the room but he wasn't there.

I stood up and slowly walked out of the room only to hear Jungkook talking with someone in the kitchen.

"I want that finished by tonight, did you hear me?? I will kill you if you mess up with this." Jungkook yelled on the phone. I widened my eyes.

"He really didn't changed." I said to myself.

I quietly came back into his room and changed clothes. As I was done I quietly left out of the room to the front door.

"If you really loves me you will find me again and change yourself for me." I whispered then slowly and quietly left the house.

"I'm home!!" I yelled.

"Good morning Tae!!" Jin hyung yelled from kitchen. I smiled then walked into kitchen.

"Good morning hyung." I said as I hugged him by his side.

"Anything wrong?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine. I need to tell you something." I said most like whispered.

"What is it?" He asked as he now looked at me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I wasn't at Jimin's house yesterday." I said.

"Then where?" Hyung asked.

"At someone other's house." I said.

"Did he or she did something to you?" Hyung asked me while slowly caressing my back.

"No he didn't, I'm fine." I said.

"It's okay then but don't lie to me next time." Hyung said as I just nodded at his chest.

"So will you go with me in the shopping? I need to buy few things." Hyung said.

"Yeah sure hyungie." I said as I pulled away from hug and looked at hyung.

"Go change and then we will go, btw we will eat breakfast out." Hyung said on what I nodded.

I left upstairs and grabbed some clothes and changed. I put some clothes into my bag as I want to stay with Jimin and Yoongi hyung tonight. I sighed as I looked out of window.

"I want to help you but you are not letting me to do that." I whispered then left downstairs.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Okey so we need this and that there, Taehyung if you want to buy something for yourself you can, I will pay okay." Hyung said.

"Okey hyung, thank you." I said as I left to find something for myself. I was looking around and finally found my beloved strawberry milk.

I came back to hyung and placed a strawberry milk into basket.

"Only that?" Hyung asked me.

"Yes hyung." I said and smiled as hyung just nodded and we continued to searching for other things what hyung needed to buy.

After almost half of hour we was done and started walking towards our favorite caffe where you can get and tasty cake.

"Hello aunty Nandy!" Hyung said as we walked inside of caffe. Aunty Nandy is like real aunty to us as she was always there for us.

"Omo my babies, you are here. I missed you so much." Aunty Nandy said as she hugged us tightly.

"As usual right?" She asked on what we nooded. We sat down for table.

"Can I stay at Jimin's house tonight?" I asked.

"Ask him first." Hyung said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Heyy

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧:
Hey Tae

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:
How are you?

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧:
I'm fine
What about you?

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:
I'm fine too
What are you doing?

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧:
Yoongi and me just was about to go out

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:
I'm with hyung at aunty Nandy's caffe

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧:
Ohh okey
We will come there then
Wait for us there
We will come there soon

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Okey Jiminie
See you soon

♡♡♡♡♡♡

TIME SKIP

"Hey Jin hyung, hey Tae." Jimin greeted us as he and Yoongi hyung came in the caffe and sat down next to us.

"Hey Jiminie, hey Yoongi." Jin hyung said and smiled.

"Here is your order." Aunty Nandy said with smile.

"Thank you aunty." Hyung and me said.

"Aunty we would like to get your delicious breakfast." Jimin said.

"Everything for my babies. I will come back soon." Aunty Nandy said then left from there.

"Tae you always eat that strawberry cake and drinks strawberry milkshake." Yoongi said.

"This is my favorite hyung." I said and smiled.

"I know I know." Yoongi hyung said and smiled.

"Ohh yeah Jiminie Tae wanted to ask you if he could stay at your's house with you guys tonight." Jin hyung said.

"Of course that he can." Jimin said.

"Thank you Jiminie." I said as I hugged him tightly.

"No problem Tae." Jimin said. Soon their orders came and we all started to eat.

Jin hyung was talking about some hilarious moments from our childhood then he started talking his jokes.

We was laughing a lot this day but my mind was somewhere else.

♡♡♡♡♡