17.

AUTHOR POV.

"W-what??" Jungkook asked his boyfriend who was smiling at him while sitting on his lap. Taehyung stood up and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"Come with me." Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook up.

They walked upstairs into Jungkook's room. Taehyung locked the door when they walked inside of the room.

He looked at Jungkook then walked to him so they was now standing in front of the bed.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arms and wrapped them around his waist while his arms was around Jungkook's neck.

"I want you to make a love to me." Taehyung said as he was looking at Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook immediately pulled away from Taehyung and turned around.

"I don't want to hurt you. I'm not gonna do it what you are asking for." Jungkook said on what Taehyung just sighed then turned Jungkook around.

"Look at me Kookie." Taehyung said. Jungkook slowly lifted his head up and looked at Taehyung.

"You won't hurt me, I promise. I want you, please." Taehyung said as he slowly leaned in and connected their lips. Jungkook slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, holding him tightly.

After few minutes they broke the kiss and looked at each other. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's shirt and pulled it off, hitting it somewhere in the room. Jungkook did the same with Taehyung's shirt.

"I love you." Taehyung said as he again kissed Jungkook, slowly moving towards bed.

As Taehyung hitted bed he grabbed Jungkook and they both fall on the bed, Jungkook on top of Taehyung. Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Taehyung.

"I'm all yours tonight." Taehyung said and smiled. Jungkook attached his lips on Taehyung's neck searching his sensitive spot.

"Ahhh, K-Kookie." Taehyung moaned as Jungkook found his sensitive spot. Jungkook smirked then continued to suck and bite on that place.

"Aahh... so g-good." Taehyung moaned. Jungkook slowly trailed his kisses down to Taehyung's collarbone then chest.

Jungkook started sucking one of Taehyung's nipple making him to go crazy while playing with other one. Taehyung arched his back due to pleasure.

Slowly Jungkook was kissing down to his stomach. He took off Taehyung's pants and boxers then did the same with his. He trailed kisses on Taehyung's thighs.

"Uhhh, ahhh.... mmmmm." Taehyung moaned as he gripped on Jungkook's hair tightly. Jungkook licked tip of Taehyung's dick then sucked a little.

"Ahhhhh daddy!!!!" Taehyung screamed. Jungkook smirked as he started to suck only a head of Taehyung's dick, making Taehyung impatient.

After few moments Jungkook stopped sucking Taehyung. He parted Taehyung's legs and came between them properly.

Taehyung thought that Jungkook will finger him but he felt something wet moving around his hole. He moaned out in pleasure, finding out that Jungkook was licking around his hole.

As Jungkook licked enough around Taehyung's hole he slowly entered his long tongue inside of Taehyung's hole.

"Ahhhhh K-Kookieeee.... so g-good ahhhh." Taehyung cried out of pleasure. Jungkook started moving his tongue in and out of hole, tasting Taehyung whole. He groaned as he started circling inside of Taehyung's hole.

Taehyung on the other side was seeing whole galaxy, he couldn't believe how much Jungkook's tongue feel good deep inside of his hole.

After eating Taehyung for whole 15 minutes Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung's hole making Taehyung to whine on feeling of emptiness inside of him.