25

1 YEAR LATER - TAEHYUNG POV. -

"Jimina, I want to go home." I whined to my best friend who was dragging me somewhere.

"Taehyung will you please be quiet for second?" Jimin asked me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You will see." Jimin answered.

"And why did I had to wear this fancy clothes?" I asked but got no answer.

"Ufff stop asking already. When we come on our destination you will see." Jimin said as he continued dragging me behind himself.

After 10 more minutes walking Jimin finally stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Wait here, I will be back soon." Jimin said and before than I could ask anything he runned from there. Leaving me alone in the dark. Suddenly there was something or someone moving.

"Jimina is that you?" I asked but got startled when 2 strong arms was wrapped around my waist. I was about to push that person but the person spoke.

"Shh, it's me baby." Jungkook whispered into my ear, making me calmy but then I turned around with angry face.

"Where the fuck was you for this 3 days??? Do you know how much I was worried for you?? I thought that something bad happened?? Do you want me to die??? Ohh no, wait I will not die. I will kill you first then I can die." I yelled while he was just looking at me with smile on his face.

"Are you done?" He asked me.

"You!!!" I said as I pointed my finger at him.

"Yess, me loves you the most." He said then pulled me into kiss. I kissed him back, forgetting that I was mad. I was missing him so much that I didn't wanted to let him go anywhere from me.

"You need to put this on your eyes." Jungkook said as we broke the kiss, holding blindfold in front of me.

"Why??" I asked. He just smiled then blindfolded me.

"Let's go." He said as he grabbed me by my waist and we started walking slowly.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You will see baby." He said and I swear I wanted to kick him for not saying anything to me.

After good 5 minutes of walking we finally stopped and he took off blindfold. I blinked a few times and my eyes got watery by the sight in front of me.

•••••

••••••

I turned around only to find Jungkook on his one knee.

"Tae, my baby, my love, my sunshine, my bub, my babe, my beautiful princess, my sweetheart, my world I love you. I was always dreaming about this day and now when it's finally came I'm nervous as fuck so please forgive me if I make a mistake in this."