22.

"Kookie, where are we going?" Taehyung asked. He was blindfolded so he couldn't see where they are going.

"Wait a little baby, we are here soon." Jungkook said as he keeps walking with Taehyung. His hands wrapped around Taehyung's waist holding it tightly so that other wouldn't fall.

"We are here. You can take blindfold down." Jungkook said as he let go of Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung immediately took off blindfold and blinked few times then gasped. On the ground was placed big blanket with few pillows aside and a lot of food and drinks was there too.

"We are having picnic?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"Yes baby, since I know that you don't likes going in restaurants I made our date in my garden." Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung smiled then hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Thank you." Taehyung said then they sat down.

They had a wonderful time, eating, drinking but most important enjoying each other's company.

"I love this so much Kookie. It's better then going to public places." Taehyung said as he was laying on blanket, his head resting on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook softly smiled at him.

"I'm glad that you love it." Jungkook said as he was gently stroking Taehyung's hair.

"But you know, I love my pillow more." Taehyung said and giggled softly.

"Ohh really??" Jungkook asked teasingly, smirk showing on his face.

"Yess, it is the most softest and most comfortable thing I've ever laid my head on." Taehyung said as he looked up at Jungkook, pink blush colored Taehyung's face as he saw how Jungkook looks at him.

"Shall we go now inside?? I prepared movie for us to watch." Jungkook asked.

"But I wanna stay here, my pillow is too much comfy." Taehyung pouted cutely. Jungkook smirked as he bend his head and whispered into Taehyung's ear.

"Your comfy pillow will go with you and maybe we could find some company to your lips. They seems lonely, don't you think?" Jungkook said.

"You are using your lips against me, it's not fair. You know that I can't resist them." Taehyung said as he stood up. They fastly cleaned place then literally runned into house while giggling.

[A/N: Why are they so cute?? I want to put them in my pocket and keep them safe from everyone.]

They walked into living room, Taehyung jumping on the couch, waiting for Jungkook to start the movie. Soon as Jungkook started movie he sat down on the couch next to Taehyung.

Taehyung placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder and they eventually focused on movie but not for too long.

They were looking at each other for few seconds before then Jungkook decided to close the gap between them.

He pulled Taehyung closer by his waist and raised his hand to Taehyung's face, traicing a line from his cheek to his lips. Jungkook gently caressed Taehyung's lips before placing hand on Taehyung's nape.

Their lips met in a slow kiss, moving in sync, first softly then more harder. Jungkook pushed Taehyung down on the couch and got on top of him.

He bit Taehyung's lower lip, making Taehyung to let out a moan. Jungkook took this chance to slide his tongue inside and explore Taehyung's sweet mouth.

Taehyung was lost in Jungkook's kiss but mostly in that what Jungkook was exploring every inch of his mouth. He didn't even realized when he grabbed Jungkook by his hair, trying to pull him closer then he already was.