21.

It was a rainy morning, a little bit cold too. Taehyung woke up to see his boyfriend sleeping peacefully next to him. Yes 𝒉𝒊𝒔, no one else's. Taehyung lighty blushed on his thoughts about Jungkook being only his. Taehyung softly smiled as he was admiring Jungkook's face, every part of his face was perfect to Taehyung.

His perfectly long beautiful eyelashes, his softly pink cheeks, his softly little nose and his perfectly red lips. Taehyung was amazed by Jungkook's lips, he wanted to kiss them right there and right now but that means taking adventage of him. But Jungkook is sleeping so he wouldn't know anything, 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕.

He looked at Jungkook one more time, making sure that Jungkook is still sleeping before then he leaned in, slowly connecting his soft pink lips with the other. His eyes widened, he was surprised when he felt the pair of lips moving against his, pair of arms gently pulling him by his waist.

He broke the kiss and looked at Jungkook who was smiling at him still with a sleepy face.

"Kookie!! I- I can explain!" Taehyung said as a little bit of colour spreaded on his cheeks.

"Explain what?? That you couldn't stop yourself from kissing me?" Jungkook asked.

"Or that you can't live without my kisses?" Jungkook added on what Taehyung blushed even more.

He still was confused how after all of this time Jungkook still can make him a blushing mess. His thoughts were broken when Jungkook pulled him into another kiss, without hesitation Taehyung responded on the kiss.

Somehow Jungkook got on top of Taehyung without Taehyung realizing. He was so into kiss that he couldn't see or hear anything other. Jungkook bited Taehyung's lower lip a little, asking for permission to explore Taehyung's pretty little mouth.

[A/N: Not that little if you asks me.]

Taehyung moaned as he opened his mouth and Jungkook entered his tongue inside of Taehyung's mouth, tasting every inch of his mouth. Taehyung lightly whimpered as Jungkook sucked on his tongue. Taehyung slowly broke the kiss then realization hitted him.

"Jungkook you shouldn't move." Taehyung said only to be met with pair of lips on his own once again.

Who would be Taehyung if he will not melt on the kiss again and over again, every time. Well, if it's word about Jungkook he would die for him.

[A/N: I don't blame him tho...]

••••••••

2 WEEKS LATER

Friday night, everyone knows what Friday night means, right?? Yeah it means hanging out with friends and drinking but not for Taehyung and Jungkook. They had some other plans well Jungkook planned perfect date for Taehyung and himself.

"Ufff I don't know what to wear." Taehyung said as he throw himself on his bed. Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriend.

"You will look good in anything you wear baby." Jungkook said as he caressed Taehyung's back.

"Then you choose it." Taehyung said.

"Sure." Jungkook said as he stood up and walked towards closet. He opened closet and started looking through it, trying to find something perfect for his adorable boyfriend.

"You really have a lot of clothes." Jungkook said as he barely could choose something.

"Yeah but most of clothes are from before then we met." Taehyung said as he sat on the bed, watching Jungkook.