20.

NEXT DAY - AUTHOR POV. -

New day, new begin nothing to worry about but not for Taehyung. The boy woke up due to touches on his hair. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

"Good morning princess." Jungkook said as he slowly placed his hand on Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung widened his eyes, sat up on the bed and looked at Jungkook.

"Kookie are you okay?" Taehyung asked him worriedly.

"I will be better when I get my medicine." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and was about to get up but Jungkook grabbed him by his wrist.

"I mean only my private medicine." Jungkook said as he pointed on his lips. Taehyung blushed then slowly and carefully came on top of Jungkook.

"Am I hurting you like this?" Taehyung asked, just to be sure that he is not hurting Jungkook in any way.

"No baby, I'm fine. Now my medicine." Jungkook said.

Taehyung leaned down and finally, kissed him. They both let out a moan, feeling the familiar warmth and tasting the familiar taste of each other.

Jungkook let himself caress Taehyung's back, slowly moved to his hips, and lastly thights that Taehyung had placed on either side of him.

Taehyung lifted his hands into Jungkook's hair and let his fingers run through the softness once again. His touch was all Jungkook needed to live.

Jungkook slided his hands under Taehyung's shirt and started drawing pictures on his skin, sending shivers down Taehyung's spine.

Taehyung parted from Jungkook who growled in frustration even though they were still tangeled to each other.

"I've missed you." Taehyung whispered before kissing Jungkook again. The other one let out a low moan in agreement.

After hot makeout session they broke the kiss.

"Now you need to drink your medicine." Taehyung said as he slowly moved from Jungkook.

"I'm totally fine." Jungkook said and was about to stand up but Taehyung stopped him.

"You can't move." Taehyung said.

"And why is that?" Jungkook asked.

"Doctor said that you need to rest and that you can't move a lot only if you need to go on toilet." Taehyung said as he handed medicine to Jungkook.

Jungkook took medicine and drank water with it. He moved a little so he could sit, his back on the wall.

"Now tell me, who did this to you?" Taehyung asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"It's not matter." Jungkook said as he looked away.

"You are again avoiding my question." Taehyung said.

"I said that it's not matter, I'm not avoiding your question." Jungkook said.

"Yes you do Jungkook. I'm tired of this shit." Taehyung said as he stood up.

"Wtf is wrong with you??" Jungkook asked.

"What is wrong with me?? What is wrong with you?? You left me yesterday without saying anything and came home all beaten up." Taehyung yelled.

"Do you know how much I was worried yesterday??? I had some feeling that something happened to you but other keeps telling me that everything is okay. Do you know how I felt when I saw you yesterday? Do you know how I felt when you fell unconcious?? I felt scared, I felt scared and broken Jungkook!" Taehyung added.