12.

PRESENT TIME

Here I am standing, in front of his door.

"Uff what if he is not home?? I don't see lights." I said as I thought should I knock on the door or not. I sighed then finally knocked on the door, waiting for him to open the door.

Soon door was opened by Jungkook who was looking like he wanted to kill someone. As I was about to speak he started talking.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked with deep voice, sending me shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry." I said and looked down.

"You don't have to be. You forgot and it's no problem. Now go." Jungkook said and was about to close the door but I stopped him.

"Wait, I want to stay here with you." I said and looked up.

"Go before then I do something to you." He said but I just shaked my head as no.

I stepped closer to him and hugged him tigthly.

"I don't care what will you do to me, I love you." I said as I placed a kiss on his chest, on place where is his heart.

He didn't hugged me back but stepped step back so he pulled me inside of the house, closing the doors behind us.

I pulled a little away from hug and looked around. The house was a dark from inside, it gives bad and cold feeling.

"Why is here so dark?" I asked slowly.

"Why shouldn't be?" Jungkook answered with question on my question.

"You should put some colour here. It's so dark and so cold." I said as I again wrapped myself around Jungkook, trying to make myself warm.

"I'm used on cold and on being alone so it's not problem for me." Jungkook said making me to look up at him with annoyed eyes.

"Kookie will you stop saying that you are alone?" I asked.

"Kookie?? I'm not Kookie, not anymore." He said. I sighed then placed my hands on his cheeks, caresing it softly while smiling.

"You are my Kookie. I know that you have that good side somewhere in your heart." I said.

"I will help you to find Kookie again. You will be again my Kookie, my adorable and bubbly bunny boyfriend." I added then kissed both of his cheeks.

"Why didn't you give up on me?" He asked.

"You didn't give up on me so I will not give up on you. I love you Kookie, so much." I said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Hyungie 🥺

𝐉𝐢𝐧:
Yes baby brother?

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:
I will not come home tonight

𝐉𝐢𝐧:
What?
Why?
Where will you stay?
Are you safe?

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:
I'm gonna stay with my friends
I didn't spend enough time with them

𝐉𝐢𝐧:
You will stay at Jimin's house?

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Yes hyung
Don't worry

𝐉𝐢𝐧:
Okey baby
Good night 💖
And sweet dreams

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Good night hyung
I love you

𝐉𝐢𝐧:
I love you too

♡♡♡♡♡

"Kookie does this looks good on me?" I asked as I changed in one of Jungkook's hoodie.

"Where are your pants?" He asked me.

"Umm in bathroom, your pants was big for me so I just put your big hoodie on me. It covers me almost whole." I said and yeah I'm wearing my boxers too.

"Whatever." He said and throw himself on bed.

"Yahh Kookie, why are you like this? Where is my Kookie who would grab me and pin me on the bed then kissing me with passion." I said as I walked closer to bed.

"You want me to be a bad boy?" Jungkook asked with smirk.

I sighed then climbed up on the bed and sat on Jungkook's lap.

"No, I don't want you to be a bad boy. I just wants my Kookie back." I said as I placed my hands on his chest.

"Your Kookie is not coming back. Here is only Jungkook." He said then flipped us over.

I gasped on sudden move.

"Say whatever you want Kookie." I said and smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"My name is Jungkook, remember that." He said then attached our lips together, kissing me roughly and passionately.

I felt his hands going down and under my excatly his hoodie and placing his hand on my bare waist. I shivered on touch but in a good way.

He slowly broke the kiss and started to kiss my jawline down to my neck. He started biting and sucking my neck making me to see stars.

"K-Kookie hyung w-will see it. D-don't mark me, he w-will know t-that I wasn't at my f-friend house." I said through my softly moans.

"Then tell him about me." He said while kept on kissing all over my neck.

"You know that I can't." I said.

"Then don't stop me from marking you." He said as he pushed hoodie a little bit down and attached his lips with my collarbone.

"A-ahh K-Kookie." I moaned as I gripped Jungkook's hair with my left hand, while other hand was trying to open Jungkook's shirt.

"Not tonight tiger." Jungkook said then removed my hand from him and moved himself from me.

"What is wrong?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Nothing." He said while looking up at ceiling. I sighed then turned my back to him.

I felt him moving on the bed and soon felt his arm around my waist.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked as he left a kiss under my left ear.

"Yes now let me go." I said as I pushed his arm away from me.

"Why are you then still wearing my hoodie?" He asked right near my ear with his husky voice.

"Fine I will take it off." I said and was about to take it off but then I remembered that I have only boxers under it so I gave up.

"Why did you stop?" He asked and I can feel that he is smirking.

"Because I'm cold now shut up." I said.

"Let me make you warm." He said and again wrapped his arm around my waist. This time I didn't pushed him away, I even moved closer to him.

"Seems that my tiger isn't mad at me anymore." He whispered into my ear.

"Shut up and sleep." I said and blushed.

"As you want my princess." He said and pulled me closer to himself.

"Good night my prince." I said and closed my eyes.

"Good night my princess." He said and kissed my cheeks. Soon I fell in sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡