🍭𝐿𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑜𝑝🍭 ⥼2⥽

𝑃𝑂𝑉: 3𝑟𝑑, 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑.

|

-ˋ∘ˏ✎⟿

It was irritating, really; how often the two would find themselves in this exact situation. In Eren's room, the door locked. Levi blankly staring at the brunet, and the brunet fed up and done with his boyfriend's bullshit for the umpteenth time.

"C'mere." Eren gestured between his legs. Watching as Levi stood from Eren's desk chair, he walked over impassively, simply unable to give a fuck.

He stood in front of the bed, crawling onto it and sitting on his knees. He crossed his arms, his back straight as he sat formally. Here we go again, he thought.

"Do you know why I'm mad, Levi." Eren questioned.

"You're always mad." Levi answered, lowering his head and looking up at the brunet through lidded eyes. He enjoyed watching Eren's face scrunch up in anger and disgust, he wanted Eren to snap.

"You've got anger issues, Eren." he added, biting his lip anxiously, "anger," he whispered, making sure Eren thoroughly understood, "issues-"

He was thrown onto his back before he could finish, a hand around his neck before he could even react. The hand squeezed and squeezed, gentle enough to not choke him but rough enough to get his point across.

"This is what we're not gonna do, Levi." He spit, nothing but malice in his voice, he was fed up with Levi's shit. What pissed him off even more was knowing Levi knew he'd react this way, he acted up on purpose, just to get a reaction.

He didn't want to entertain it, but it was true, he did have anger issues. He acted impulsively more than rationally.

"I don't want to hear a word outta your pretty little mouth, ya hear? Don't you dare speak, you've irritated me enough." He scoffed, "you're a pain in the ass."

"Did I strike a nerve-" Levi choked, groaning when his neck was squeezed.

"What'd I say? You just love running your mouth when you're not supposed to. C'mon, since you want to talk, go ahead," he smiled, loosening his hand.

Levi stayed silent.

"Good boy." He praised, letting go of his neck, "you should've listened from the start," Eren scoffed, his smile dimming as he watched Levi rub his neck, his hand had left a mark.

"Baby." he whispered, bringing Levi to sit on his lap.

"I'm so sorry..." he mumbled, pressing his face against the ravens chest, he hugged his waist, squeezing onto him when Levi's hands ran through his hair.

Levi hummed, adjusting himself on Eren's lap. He held the brunets face gently in his hands, kissing his lips softly, he loved when Eren came down from his highs, he was the sweetest thing.

"You're so sweet," he cooed, kissing him again, "the sweetest." He chuckled softly when Eren mumbled shyly.

"You're nice and sweet~" he cooed, brushing Eren's locs back, he kissed his ear softly, whispering into it, "but you fuck me so rough baby.." he wrapped his arms around Erens neck, slowly grinding on his lap. He groaned and spoke near his ear, "remember when you fucked me so good my legs were shaking baby? I could barely walk..you did that to me..remember how many bruises you left on my body? They're still here.." he pushed Eren down, laying him on his back.