𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑃𝑒𝑡 ⥼2⥽

𝑃𝑂𝑉: 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖, 𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜!

|

-ˋ∘ˏ✎⟿

Really, I couldn't remember the last time I had skipped school. It was probably years ago because I hadn't missed a day since 3rd grade, and my ass was in the hospital so does that really even count? My record was clean, until today.

I sat bored out of my mind in the comfort of my room, the black face mask my mother forced me to wear was even more suffocating with how stuffed my nose was and I constantly pulled it down to breathe. Even with the distraction of the immense headache and fever I had, I couldn't help but occupy my brain with Yeager, or Eren as I call him outside of school. Thinking about him made me feel even hotter, so I cut it out.

"Maaa," I groggily cried out, rolling around on my bed and probably looking like a sushi roll with my cover wrapped around me. My head was pounding, pounding I say.

My mother rushed into my room looking a hot mess. I noticed the office clothes she was in and remembered that she still had to go to work. I immediately forgot when the scent of her light perfume hit me, oh my goodness. One thing I did remember about being sick all those years ago was the sensitivity of my body. Sight, touch, smell, I was sensitive to all of that.

"Baby I am so sorry but I really have to leave," Ma said as she unrolled me from my cover, "Listen, it's already 3 and Eren has agreed to come over and care for you, as he's already your tutor and all." I dozed off in pain as she spoke, out of the covers my body felt a lot lighter and a little cooler. "I've opened your window so it's not that hot okay? I've cooked and put the rest of your medicine and such on the counter downstairs, Eren will take care of that-"

The doorbell rang amidst her speech, making her rush out of the room again.

I knew I was tired and dying, but my curiosity didn't allow me to stay put on my bed. I slowly got up and stumbled my way down the hall and stairs, dragging my cover over my shoulders like a cape.

I saw Eren and Hanji at the door, both smiling happily at my worried yet relieved looking mother.  I almost had a stroke at the brightness of their smiles, luckily I just tripped down the stairs. I didn't fall, just stumbled a bit.

"Levi!" My mother yelled worriedly, she sighed and pulled me to her chest, hugging the pure depression out of me, "Alright baby, Eren and Hanj' are here so I'll be leaving now, you behave yourself alright?" She said all soft, I missed her already.

"Kay..I love you," I said quietly, cringing when she kissed my forehead.

"Love you too, Sweetheart," she smiled and pulled away, taking her purse and thanking Eren at the door, all of which I couldn't see because Hanji decided to trample me onto the couch.

"Levi! How's my lovely little Levi baby doing?" They asked, whining when I pushed their face away.

"Why're you here you stalker?" 

"Oh cmon, I can't worry about my best friend?" They asked, pouting as I once again curled up on the couch. I tried disregarding their presence as I hid under my cover, hearing the front door close.

"Mm, no."

"That's not very nice," a new voice suddenly sprung from nowhere, that's when I remembered Eren was here, what a day.

I groaned a response and slipped my arm out from under my cover, gesturing for him to leave even though I didn't know where he was in the room, "you can leave too." I said.

The two idiots laughed quietly, probably aware that I didn't need any loud noises at the moment, although Hanji disregarded that a second ago. I sniffled and poked my head out, staring at Hanji who sat across from me on a separate couch. They smiled with this look, a look I knew way too well, a dangerous look.