𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟖𝟐

Hey, ya'll.

Shit, I haven't been on here for way too long. But lets get to it, I'm done with wasting your time and leaving you high and dry.

This app isn't for me anymore. I'm sorry to you, but Imma have to fuck with the opps now on Ao3.

We should all know I've been shit at posting. At regularly updating. At being motivated and actually having the scheduled life to do this seriously– even if it's just a silly hobby of mine.

Anyway, I'm moving on. Ereri Oneshots started from a bored 12 year old, writing a single rushed story with no thought 'Cause where the hell were the good 'Bottom Levi' and 'cohesively written' works back in 2018? Not like I was an exception at the time either to be real.

I think... No, I have matured.(☝🏿🤓)

We've all grown a lot from when we first got on here and thats an indisputable fact. I'll definitely still be making fics, definitely, just not on here. I'm thinking of deleting everything, of terminating my account to finally close this chapter of this bittersweet mega–cringe–Comp past.

Maybe its selfish. Maybe you guys will hate me for this decision. Regardless, its what I'm going to do and whats going to happen. 

I'd like to live without the regret of leaving this all behind and not getting to start fresh. Between today(12.05) and Friday(12.08) things are slowly gonna add up to nothing. My account will become vacant and dead. If in demand, my final post will give out the info for my Ao3 account and any other forms of media I might have.

It's been real guys, be good.