🍋⚠️𝐿𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠 & 𝐿𝑖𝑚𝑒🟩💚

𝑃𝑂𝑉: 3𝑟𝑑, 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑦!

|

-ˋ∘ˏ✎⟿

"What the fuck was that." Connie muttered out, he held onto Jeans arm, dizzy from what he'd just witnessed. "Carry me, Jean. I don't think I'll make it.."

"It wasn't that bad," Jean rolled his eyes, pulling Connie along with the group. Connie always dragged out his jokes, but that's what made him so lovable, he never knew when to call it quits and the group really appreciated that, most of the time.

"Nah," Eren started, ready to argue. It was bad, really bad. "...Nah..." he couldn't find any words, he and the gang were in utter disbelief.

The gang had went to the movie theater, their second trip for Eren's birthday after they'd went out for lunch.

The movie was horrible. Not so bad it's good. Simply; just bad.

"Life was so much simpler before seeing that," Hange rubbed his temples, he had gotten a headache from the utter nonsense and fell asleep midway through the movie, the sunlight outside of the theater was blinding him.

Armin chuckled at the groups reactions, some form of sanity still left in him to joke around, he was brought to tears while watching the movie. "You proud of the movie you chose, birthday boy?" He jabbed Eren in the side, laughing when Eren did it back more aggressively.

It was tough for all 8 of them to stay close on the sidewalk, especially on Main Street, but they still found time to fool around like dumbasses.

"I'm a loyal guy, I'll stick with my choice," his voice trailed off, he couldn't believe that came out of his mouth.

He looked down at his small boyfriend when the group got lost in their own individual conversations, discussing getting ice cream and snacks before their trip to the beach.

"Thank you," Levi said softly as Sasha gave him some pocky. He slid one in his mouth, looking up at Eren when he felt his gaze.

"You okay?" Eren asked, looking back up when another group passed by them.

Levi hummed, putting a pocky in Eren's mouth and then linking their hands together. The movie was...something, he had no words for it.

"Thoughts on the movie?" Eren asked, curious. Everyone else clearly disliked it and were traumatized, but Levi was a different case, nobody knew how he'd react. Everyone else wanted to know too.

"It was enjoyable."

Eren cringed. "Huh."

Levi looked back at everyone when they screamed bloody murder, in disbelief and disgust, "calm down. It was bad but not that bad. The dog was cute." He looked up at Eren, " I like dogs,"

"That's so cute, Captain Levi," Sasha chimed in loudly, "but ice cream? Snacks? When are we getting them...?" The group collectively shook their head in disappointment, Levi sucking his teeth in the process.

He was trying to get used to being called Captain, the groups reasoning was that he was the mom of the group and took care of everyone and everything; like a captain. It made sense, but it was embarrassing for him. The main reason they started doing it.

"Family Dollars just across 125th," Levi answered Sasha, "we'll head straight to the buses after, okay?" He asked the group, content when they all agreed, scolding Sasha when she yelled a 'yes, Mommy,' very loudly, everyone laughed, Levi was embarrassed again.