🍭𝐿𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑜𝑝🍭

𝑃𝑂𝑉: 3𝑟𝑑, 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝐻𝑂𝑅𝑁𝑌 & 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸.

|

-ˋ∘ˏ✎⟿

An eerie mood hung through the air as an interrogation commenced, one boy sat on one side of the room in his desk chair while the other sat on the bed, in pure denial.

Levi simply refused to look at Eren, arm's and legs crossed, blank eyes. His head cocked upward to the side, showing off the black choker he had on his neck. He wore a black skirt and turtleneck, black stockings, black shoes, his whole look was black, he matched the mood perfectly.

Eren sighed, leaning forward in his chair to get a better look at Levi. His emotions were mixed up on the inside but he settled for a blank and emotionless stare to hide it, that was usually how he looked now, ever since he and Levi started dating, ever since Levi's little hobby started again.

"Tell me why you did it." Eren said blankly, he broke the silence that hung in the room ever since he told Levi to come over, a move he was now sorrowful about.

Levi's lips parted, feeding into the silence as he licked them slowly. He averted his eyes to the ceiling, lowering his head back and feeling his Adam's apple lower as he swallowed. The atmosphere was dark, yet it didn't stop the heat running through his body; thoughts running around in his puddled brain, dirty fantasies, really.

The brunets eyes narrowed at Levi's actions, he cracked his knuckles, making Levi hold back a  breathy groan that wanted to leave his lips.

"Liebe." Eren said lowly, it was almost inaudible, his voice laced with assertion and some sort of venom that Levi just couldn't deny made him want to get on his knees and purr for his younger boyfriend. He couldn't stand Eren's voice when he spoke like that, especially in German.

"Hm.." Levi let out a small hum, hesitantly lowering his head and looking at Eren, pressing his thighs together at the sight of him, if boys could get wet he would be dripping. He bit his lip when Eren's eyes lowered even more, he was still leaning over in his chair, hands cupped in front of him and elbows resting on his knees, a black hoodie and sweats Levi thought made him sexier, plain but delicious on him.

"Eren.." Levi moaned softly, trying to coerce the other boy into submission, he didn't budge.

"Tell me why you did what you did, and we'll see if you get anything tonight.."

The raven groaned, putting his hand to his mouth and slipping his fingers in a little, he gently bit on the white tips of his fairly long nails he always used to mark Eren's back with in bed, wondering if he could do that tonight.

Levi sniffled, his eyes watering. "B-but I didn't do anything, Eren.." he rolled his eyes when Eren shook his head. His reason for joining theater was deteriorating every day; to manipulate Eren.

"Fine!" He said like a child, tightening his already crossed arm's as his lips slightly formed a pout, he wasn't liking this at all. "I didn't like her, that's it."

Silence.

Levi peeked an eye open to see Eren staring at him intensely, unconvinced.

"She was flirting with you, I didn't like that." Levi stated, Eren let out a groan and leaned back in his chair.

"Levi, she wasn't flirting, she just asked if I wanted to go out for lunch."

"And you accepted!" Levi almost screamed, Eren didn't flinch, simply muttered a 'yeah' which pissed Levi the fuck off.