𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑀𝑜𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑒𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑢~❧

𝑃𝑂𝑉: 𝐸𝑟𝑒𝑛, 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒..𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠.

|

-ˋ∘ˏ✎⟿

The rough brick of a wall scratched against my palm as my hand traced along the surface. My fingers coiled into a fist, my knuckles burning at the friction. I felt the sting of it all, the pain.

How much pain did he go through? How much was he in now? Questions dulled my mind, dancing and spinning with my negative thoughts.

Did I have any right to be even a little angry? Angry at a thing that couldn't be controlled, a thing nobody had any say in. Who or what would I be mad at; am I mad at? What was the anger boiling in me exactly directed at? Who knows. But it was there.

A mere expedition outside the walls. That was all. Such a small, short journey, that I didn't even need to come along, left in the care of Hanji for the short hour or two Levi would be gone. An hour or two that led to the man himself getting injured. Levi Ackerman, my grumpy little boyfriend..injured because of something that had nothing to do with me. Tsk.

I was informed by Hanji in the mess hall, told mid bite of a piece of bread; Sasha taking advantage of my shock and biting off a big chunk. So on my journey down the hall to the Corporal's room, I couldn't lay blame on the people that avoided me. Facing a hangry Eren? I too would stray from the negative energy.

My hand still on the wall, it grazed upon a soft and clean surface, Corporal Levi's door.

A small groan graced my ears when I knocked, a little sigh of annoyance and discomfort that failed at disguising as a hum. The lack of guard unconsciously made my eyes narrow, he was involuntarily weak right now: frail, fragile, vulnerable. Prey to anyone and anything that wanted him. If they had the mega–ultra— voluminous audacity to approach my Boo, of course.

"State your name and business." Said the tiny voice on the other side. Groggy. Quiet.

"Eren Yaeger, sir. Hanji told me to check up on you..may I come in?" My head tilted at the silence that followed, eyes wandering to the doorknob as my patience diminished. I waited, about to open my mouth again.

"Enter."

I did as told and locked the door first and foremost, turning around only to be hit with an oddly precious yet alluring sight. In only a button up, I couldn't help but look at his exposed body: the ghostly pale skin my lips loved kissing so much, the scratchy strap marks running along his thighs and legs that encompassed his beautiful body, the scars from his past I never fail to adorn with love because of his insecurities, they were all exposed. It was innocent, yet lewd.

"Heichou.." I whispered with a frown, meeting his eyes when he looked up at me, beckoning me over to him.

I took his bandaged hand gently in mine, caressing it with my thumb once I sat down on the bed beside him.

"How's Miene Nur doing?" I asked, kissing his hand.

"Oh pa–leez." He rolled his eyes, making me chuckle.

"I'm in pain, slight agony.." He answered blankly, watching curiously as I kissed his hand again.

My lips pressed against the palm of his hand, kisses trailing along the rough gauze down his arm. His broad shoulders, his sharp jaw, his soft neck, I loved it all.

But I didn't love that he was hurt. I mean, no shit.

I just couldn't tear my eyes away from his chest and waist; from the white tape hiding scarred skin underneath it. His hurting hurt me, practically almost drove me to tears. Humanity's strongest soldier being hurt was one thing, but my boyfriend being hurt; that's an entirely different story.