𝐿𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑂𝑛-𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑛-𝑂𝑛 𝐿𝑖𝑝𝑠

𝑃𝑂𝑉: 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖, 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.

|

-ˋ∘ˏ✎⟿

There isn't a thing on earth I despise more than petty bickering. Let me rephrase this: Yeager and Kirstein's 'fights' don't come near to deserving screen time or the light of day.

I've dreaded the day I'd forcefully be in the middle of one of their arguments, with no escape and no peaceful resolution with a simple knee to the stomach.

Unfortunately, that day has finally come in the form of a giant injured baby seeking comfort from me, and a bored guy with nothing better to do than annoy people(still a sweetheart, though).

"Ahaha~" Jean cackled, continuously nudging Connie in hopes he would entertain his humor in Eren's injuries. Maybe even engage alongside his foolishness. "What was it you were saying before, Yeager?" He smirked, lighting up with glee when Eren reacted to his snarky comment.

Eren scoffed, rolling his eyes as he leaned further onto my chest. "Fuck off, dumbass."

These two had made a deal earlier, a very pointless bet with nothing to gain and no reward other than bragging rights. It was childishly simple: whoever got injured, either by the enemy or an enemy-planted device(like a bomb) was the loser...the loser of what you may be asking? Why I have no idea, but the clownery duo seemed to have had a mutual understanding in their heads.

Now here we are, in the back of a military truck headed back to headquarters, a bloody mess of a body leaning against me.

Eren had lost by getting shot in the leg. And naturally, he's bleeding everywhere. Hange, who's currently steering this two-ton vehicle, bandaged him up and all, but they said he still needs to rest until they can care for his wound in a professional setting.

The Brat refused to leave my side, so now he's resting the back of his head on my chest, sitting between my legs on the contaminated floor. The things I go through for these brats.

"Ooh~" Jean whistled, placing his arm on Connie's shoulder, "calling people names, are we? How original." He spat, giving Eren a dirty look. "What are you, five?"

A very loud, extra breath came from Eren, prompting me to look down at him only to meet his glare. He seemed exhausted. "You think shoving my arm down his throat would shut him up?"

"Well," I started, my hopes of a pleasant trip out the window, "he wouldn't be breathing."

All Eren did was continue to stare, his eyes piercing through mine, then shifting to my lips. "...I wanna kiss you 'till you can't breathe, Captain."

"Damn." I heard Kirstein hiss, "That was smooth. Write that down man."

Connie scoffed.

I could feel a single muscle in my face move in disgust, I could barely utter a word. I shifted my eyes, looking anywhere but down at Eren. "Cadet, your persistence is becoming an issue. And you're a thousand years too early to be flirting with me."

"But you like it, don't you Captain?" He whispered, leaning more into me.

Now at this, I nearly laughed. I looked down at him, amused, "Excuse me, Yeager? Please don't humor me so late in the day. I might break a hip."

"I'd love to do that, Captain." is what he said to me.

Connie interrupted before I could give Yeager a piece of my mind, turning to leave and dragging a snickering Jean with him, "we'll go keep Hange and the others company, Captain. It looks like Eren doesn't need the extra supervision."