🌧 𝑌 𝑂 𝑈 𝑇 𝐻, (𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑒🧃).🌧

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, @𝚃𝚑𝚎𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡.

 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 😩

|

‼️😵‍💫𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆😵‍💫‼️

⚠️𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆⚠️

⁉️😵‍💫𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆😵‍💫⁉️

🖇INTERMISSION🖇 :

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩. 🌧

𝑃𝑂𝑉: 3𝑟𝑑, 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒..𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑡𝑦.

|

-ˋ∘ˏ✎⟿

The boredom had settled hours ago. Crushing the house's atmosphere like a 2 ton blanket. 

Walking around mindlessly like zombies. The endless groans and sighs, they had become melodic symphonies at this point.

But who could blame them? What more was there to do other than supervise the raindrops racing down the windows. It was a sad, and painfully drawn out storm for the inhabitants of this house, who could not stay still for the love of anything. 

The urge to go outside outweighed any reasoning at all, getting sick was a reasonable punishment for their stupidity. Even the Parental Unit: Erwin, Hanji and Levi, were swayed to leave the safety and comfort of the house. The kids' permission slips were signed, so into the downpour they went.

Pools of water splashed against the earth as they rode through the neighborhood, the lights from cars and street lights guiding them through the dangers of the night. They quickly grabbed snacks at the convenience store before racing out of town, the sounds of bikes and skateboards whizzing through the eerie stormy air.

They dropped their vroom–vroom vehicles as they reached a clearing, running through the vacant streets, dancing and spinning in the darkness, their singing and laughter drowning out in the heavy, pouring rain. 

The cold forced them to stay close together, hugging and huddling together like penguins in the Arctic. Not even their quivering fingertips and runny noses were enough to make them go back home, nothing but stubbornness as Eren held Levi's cold hands, pulling him along with the group. 

But for following his whims, Levi was nothing but a hopeless fool himself, no?

It was nothing but laughs and smiles as they loitered around an abandoned parking lot, screaming as loud as they wanted and blasting their depressing music while sharing happy memories. 

Sasha and Connie's tear–inducing jokes, Jean and Eren's amusing little fights constantly being broken up, Mikasa's adorable attempts at contributing to conversation, and even Armin's talk about his passion for things were only highlights of the night. The moments they shared with one another were precious to them, so any chance to be together was taken without a second thought.

They caught raindrops on their tongues, laying on the damp and wet ground around a Pentagram drawn with red chalk. Levi lied on top of Eren, but still contributed.

It was odd, how staring up at a cloudy black sky, in the middle of nowhere while the rain poured onto them roughly, was so relaxing.

The only reassurance and trust they had in those moments, were each other.

🌧   ⛈   🌧

They rode all the way home like their lives depended on it, because honestly they were all about to pass out. 

They were sick, and tired, and hungry, and cold, and icky. And it had begun to thunder, the irresponsible Parental Unit collectively hated loud noises, along with some of their kids, so there was no staying out either way.

The warmth of the house greeted them kindly, helping clear some of their noses a bit. They had taken heat for granted before going outside, but now they were as thankful as anyone could be, until the heat numbed their cold bodies of course.

Taking showers wasn't any better, all you could hear was whining from the bathroom as hot water caressed whomever's skin. They took turns enduring this pain until they were all warm and fluffy, once again gathered in the living room, drinking apple juice as it was the only thing in the fridge, everyone being too tired to make ramen.

Levi had already fallen asleep, the comfort from being cuddled had got to his head. Eren laid on his right lap, dozing off. Hanji sat on the floor between Levi's legs, their head on a pillow on Levi's left thigh. Sasha held onto Levi's arm while watching tv, sipping on her juice and Connie and Jean happened to be passed out on the floor. 

Erwin was sleeping in a bed, like a sane person, and a horrible Parental figure for leaving everyone in the living room.

Alas, the rain refused to cease. Thunder calmed and lightning lit up the sky. It was background music to the reckless youth in the house, and it sure as hell made for good memories, too.

|

-ˋ∘ˏ✎⟿

🌧   ⛈   🌧

𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ... 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝟷𝟸 𝙰𝙼. (𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎. 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐).🙄🤡

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: "𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐎𝐧–𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧–𝐎𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬". (𝐅𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞). ☠️

𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑢 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠.

𝟾𝟶𝟶..𝑤𝑟𝑑𝑠.