𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄.

𝑃𝑂𝑉: 𝐸𝑟𝑒𝑛, 𝑎 𝑣𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒; 𝐵𝑙𝑒ℎ 𝐵𝑙𝑒ℎ 𝑏𝑙𝑒ℎℎℎ

|

-ˋ∘ˏ✎⟿

I craved death.

The dryness in my throat was undeniable at this point, I tried drinking any other liquid but that just made it worse, never mind the fact it was just plain old disgusting.

I stared up at the ceiling in the dark room, closing my eyes and trying to forget about the utter pain I was dealing with right then, but of course something had to happen.

The smell of fresh blood caught my attention, I looked in the direction of the door and slowly made my way to it. I opened it, walking down the bright hall and feeling my teeth poke against my lip. I debated turning back around, but my curiosity and worry got the best of me.

I peeked my head through the kitchen door, head tilting as I watched Levi washing his hands in the sink. I looked around the room, wondering where the smell was coming from. Well, standing at the doorway was doing me no good so I walked up behind my tiny boyfriend, putting my arms around him and furrowing my brows when I saw the blood seeping into the flowing tap water.

"Oh, you're alive." His monotonous voice spoke, closing the tap and looking up at me, "What's up?"

"What happened?" I asked back, moving one arm from around his waist so I could hold his wet hand. A cut I never knew he had was pooling up blood, I felt my face twitch and closed my eyes, still holding onto his hand.

"Oh." he tilted his head, presumably noticing the difference in my behavior. "Well, my vampire prince. I cut myself by accident the other day, I was making tea just now and it opened back up, so here we are."

I slowly nodded, opening my eyes again when I felt him looking up at me. His smile was faint, but the jokingly seductive expression on his face was clear as ever. He smirked and put his arms over my own around his waist, guiding me to the living room and sitting me on the couch. He looked at the small amount of blood flowing down his hand and looked back at me, giving a suggestive look.

"No." I said blankly, crossing my arms.

"No? But aren't you thirsty Baby?" He asked knowingly, unwinding my crossed arms and putting them around his waist. I looked up at him with an annoyed frown, watching him bring his bloody hand to his lips. He stared at the crimson liquid than let his tongue brush over it, he cringed.

Blood on his stuck out tongue, he cupped my face and forced a kiss onto my lips, forcing his tongue into my mouth and basically asking for a trip to the hospital, I wasn't going to hold back this time.

Confused? Understandable. When Levi and I first got together and he found out I was a vampire, I was timid and pretty hostile. I wanted him to understand I wasn't just with him so I could get a free blood bag, I really did and still do love him. But, to my horror, I had fallen in love with a kinky masochist.

The blood on his tongue reached mine and I pulled on his lip before tasting the blood more. His tongue was all I wanted in that moment.

I grabbed his thighs and pulled him onto my lap, breaking the kiss and staring into his eyes. He did this silent smirk, looking like he had hit the jackpot. I rolled my eyes and brought his hand up to my lips, licking his cut and sucking any excess blood, he could put a bandaid on that later.

He leaned down as I placed his hand on my shoulder, his neck brushed my nose and I combed my hand through his hair to move it away. I focused on a certain spot of his neck, opening my mouth and letting my teeth pierce his clear skin. I sunk them deeper in when one of his hand's brushed through my hair, he really was kinky, this shit must've hurt like hell.

"It hurts, "he said softly, "do it again." He laughed at his words.

I chuckled slightly, pulling my fangs out of his body. My tongue followed the two trails of blood as they poured out of his neck, if you asked me, his blood was  a vampires wine. A fruity wine. I guess that's why I liked it so much. Other blood I drank back at the castle, which we drank like water, was tasteless and sour. Nevertheless we had to drink it to survive.

"So," Levi asked, pulling back and giving me another kiss, he playfully stuck his tongue out like a child that tried a lemon. "How do you even drink blood? I never got around to asking."  I stared at the blood racing down his shoulder and collar bone, licking it up.

"Our fangs aren't straws, like most people think." I answered, casually going back to draining his blood. I didn't know why exactly people thought that, or how they came up with it. Us vampires just use our fangs to pierce the skin, than we suck and lick up the blood.

"Ah," he said, playing with my hair again, "we should do this more often." He cooed.

I pulled away, looking him in the eyes, "You're crazy. You'd loose all your blood if that happened."

His eyes narrowed slightly, he brought up his hand and wiped something near the edge of my lip. He brushed his thumb against my bottom lip and I licked the blood on his thumb, not taking my eyes off of him.

"So?" He said, putting a hand in my hair and bringing my lips to his shoulder. I bit down again, hearing the blood gush through the bites. I pulled out and slowly ran my tongue along his shoulder, noticing the little jolt he made and small shiver soon after.

"You idiot," he giggled tiredly, leaning his head on my shoulder. I looked at him for a second, than continued. "I want you to do that more often, too. Run your rough tongue along my skin. Lick my nape when I'm not looking. Surprise me, weee.." I could tell he had used all of his energy for that messed up dialogue he just gave. I smiled, licking his cheek and laughing when he giggled with his eyes closed.

I kissed his cheek, kissing his lips when he puckered them for me. I guess I had drank a bit too much, I couldn't help it.

"I love you," I said, kissing his neck.

"Ayeee, luv u 2" Ah, he's too cute.

|

-ˋ∘ˏ✎⟿

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: "𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩".

𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑢~

𝟷𝟷𝟻𝟶 wrds.