Chapter 31: drinking the pain

Ok so im writing this chapter really yearly.. I don’t know how much I can write later so I’m trying to write as most as I can.  So tell me was the last story really sad I tried to show how much Alissa loved him.. Ok gusy i wrote a effing 10 pages on word proccesing and im trying to even them out so its not like one big hulk.. Please please please comment. Because this storry is soon to be complete. I made the ending liek the rough scretch of it now i just need to write it. I want atleat 1,000 votes and 500 comments before i start writing a book in max's pov. Cuz you will meet a new character in the next chapter that will be in the sequel that has to do with max a lot. So you guys better start commentign and voting.

Alissa’s POV

It has been more than 6 months since Dimitri’s death. I had started doing missions again. Max started to doing his missions, he was not home most of the time. I do two missions a month just to keep up with my payments. Max gave a 5 thouasand dollars since I through away all my clothes except one thing-the read dress. The dress that I wore that held my last happy memory, before dimtri…. 

Today I was going shopping, start out fresh. I borrowed for the week my brothers Mercedes Sl500 all black to go shopping for the day. I put on my last pair of jeans and a random tank top, I looked in the mirror, my reflection held nothing special. I looked dull, I had make up and I did my hair but I had no spark. I grabbed the credit card from the kitchen counter and the 500 dollars in cash. I put on some black flats and walked out, fuck I forgot my purse and small backpack. The backpack had small amounts of food I was planning to drive to Orlando park which has one of the largest malls in Illinious. I went to the car lazily. Started the car and lit a nice ciggarette.  It took me a good 45 minutes to get to the mall. A random white bmw raced in front of me. I honked my horn for that asshole cutting me of, in return I got the same thing, a narrow middle finger. I ignored it trying to stay calm, I picked up the pack in my purse and shoved a ciggarrete in my mouth and lit it. Anger raced thorugh me, I still couldn’t control all of my anger these 6 months didn’t relax me. I was still as irritable as ever.  I slowly parked in the mall and started heading for the entrance. 

Dimitri

Its been a while since I went out, and I went to my dads business condo in Chicago, hopefully trying to get some clue, maybe not I don’t know why but I had a feeling I needed to go find something in that condo. I took angelo with me taking a road trip going away  from family, who where batteling over my dad’s money and who gets what. They did it with arguments and yelling but they are not split apart just to much lawyers cops ‘investigating the house for clues’. I finished school 2 months ago, hoping to see Alissa who apperatly dropped out long time ago. So now this was my summer vaction which I spend renewing I guess me and my cousins realiship which fell apart during Alissa… When we arrived the condo it was almost empty excluding the safe, and the main furniture. And one plasma tv. The house was furnished simple only to stay for a while not for confort. The small stuff was taken away. Like most lamps some clothes, and other junk (cops excuse was evidence). I jumped onto the coach as angelo made his way to the 2nd bedroom while I slept in the masters. I did not know what to do with Alissa, weither to love her like I used to and forgive her, or to kill her. The decision was still raw in my brain. I turned on the tele, finding nothing on. I went to angelo who was going to his luggage tossing everything my side, looking for something. 

“What are you looking for”

“I took the wrong suite case, this is for California, the Chicago luggage is still on the plane.”

“Stop your b***hing.. We will go shopping.”

It didn’t take him long to know what he was wearing cause he only had only one outfit for Chicago winds which was the one he was wearing now. I on the other hand just grabbed a random sweater, took some cash from my bag and went out. My dad used to take me here all the time to get my school clothes shopping done. They had this huge mall with all my favorite brands in there. Looked around the kitchen finding my dads car. I found a pair of auto key and went to the indoor garage. I looked at the keys which held the digits 1121 on there I found the parking space. It held a shiny, freshly waxed white BMW M6 Convertible. It was a hell of a beauty. I turned the ignetion and the car purred to life. It took me a while to get used the the car, and let me tell you I will never go back to any other car in my life. I spead thru the route I remember my dad taking to the mall. I switched lanes constantly trying to pick up my spead, having a few honks here and there, my reachtion back was my middle finger… Silver, blue, silver car again, black, silver silver. I switched lanes quickly in front of the black Mercedes seeing the silver car in front will go faster. The car honked at me but I ignored it.  We went to the mall parkign lot finding it complete full making us go all the way in the back. I reached into my pocket to find my pack was missing, I guess I left it in the condo. I will get it later. But right now I wanted a ciggarete.