Chapter 34 Part 2: Innappropriate scene optional

I want you guys to know that you dont have to read this to understand the book or the plot. I reccomend for the people who will read to be older then 16, or atleast be mature about the whole thing. I Also dont want rude comment about this chapter.. Also i had the plot planned out and sadly my plot was very simmilar to another book, so i am rewriting the ending. So hold a little bit for the next chapter..

Vote and comment

 all you need to know is that they make love.. Other than that the story will go back. Skip to next chapter….

____________________________________________________

He layed me on the new bed, kissing me lightly, our tongues danced around in sync with each other, each of us letting the other explore. That excact moment everything went away all the stress. The bed beneath my body molded to mine, taking in my shape making me feel heavenly. Dimitri was on top of me, his hands exploring my body, toying with my clothes. His hands found there way up to my waist, and slowly under my shirt tugging it up. I put my hands up letting the shirt slip of me..  I took a grip of his shirt and slowly tugged on it letting him now that I wanted his shirt of as well. He didn’t understand my message quickly enough making me go crazy, I began to tear the shirt of him, suprising him.. He smiled at my mood. Our bodies touched each others feeling the warmth of each others embrass, we both wanted us to be closer and soon the rest of the clothes were of and on the floor. We rolled on the bed kissing, with each other in our arms, every single part of my body was touching his. We shared each others warmth getting closer and closer to each other. I felt the electricity coming from his body when I first saw him, this time it was more intense. It wasn’t painful, it was the oppisite. He eveloped me with hands, brushing against my skin. His hands travel up and down my thighs, my waist, and then they found my breast. He slowly began cupping them, then cupping turned into messaging, and that slowly turned to kissing. I couldn’t resist and I moaned out load. His face came up showing me my favorite grin of his. Then he slowly put his lips to my breast again. While he kissed me his hands rubbed my body gently, tracing my ever curve. Slowly his lips found mine, I began to notice how hard he was, and how much I wanted it. Then he looked straight into my eyes begging me for permission, I answered him with a deep kiss.. Then oh so gently I felt it inside of me. He began moving his hips slowly, examining my face for any sign of pain. I felt none the only thing I felt was him inside of me, I slowly began to move my hips as well matching his rhythem. I moaned louder, unable to stop my self. His grin turned into a bigger one letting me know. He slowly began going faster and faster, harder and harder, I moaned and moaned and couldn’t stop myself. I felt extacy through out my whole body. Then all of a sudden he stopped. Not understanding what happened till I opened my eyes to look at his face, to find him having a small evil grin. He lifted me up and flipped me over making me go on all fours. He slowly inserted himself again into me. He bagan going very slowly and gently, teasing me but didn’t work because of the reason it felt so good, I couldn’t resist moaning. He bagan going faster and faster, I moaned loader, then he began going harder and I began to scream. 

After a hour we both layed on the bed. I found a tshirt and put it on while Dimitri found shorts on the ground. We lay on the bed breathing in deeply, while still in each others embrace.