Chapter 27

Omg I didn’t write forever srry guys I just don’t have free time at all. I have a lot of personal things going on between me and my boyfriend and school is really hard… so im going to try to get a short chapter in srry for the bad grammar that will follow. Just deal with me till I find a good editor…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My world seemed to be ripped apart as I speed toward the hotel. I had 30 minutes before the cops would be called and notice my absence.. Max had already cleared my existence here, all the school records were burned. I drove the painful 2 minutes alone and in darkness, with only streetlights. My tears ran freely down my face and onto my dress. I inhaled a large sum of air, and I started crying harder, smelling the fate scent of Dimitris cologne.

I curved throught the cars, speeding receiving a lot of honks in protest. I went through red lights watching out for pedestrance didn’t want any more blood on my hands. Suprisingly I didn’t get stopped and if I did I would of speed away. 

When I got to the hotel I parked the car myself, near the bushes-if the cops start looking early for the car- but close enough to the main entrance. I rushed into the hotel, ignoring all the hellos. No one dared to tell me how is your day as I quickly walked through the lobby as my eyes were blood shed red from the tears. I went into the elavator hoping that it would drop to my death to what I did tonight. 

I entered the hotel room to find my brother watching TV.. “ We have to go.. Now” I said. My brother was about to protest before he saw me. He had never saw me cry, not even at my first kill. We quickly got ready, and packed the stuff I changed into black sweats and a black tank top.. I didn’t want to wear bright colors making me seem more lifeless. 

“Hey sis. Good job for completing the mission, I thought I was going to have to do it.” max said trying to sound in couraging and trying to help my mood. It didn’t work I just rolled my eyes and continued to pack. I put all the suit cases in the front entrance. My brother was already in the living room returning to his tv while I went into the kitchen to grab a water bottle and call Uncle doc..

I found max cell phone on the counter, dialing doc while getting some water bottles from the fridge, and taking a little shot from the mini bar.. Not caring…

“Hello” Uncle doc said

“I completed the mission” I said without emotion.

“Good job. Drive to Deltona beach their go to the airport and buy tickets see you soon…”

I hung up without bothering to say. Ironic that it used to be Uncle doc hanging up. I went to the balcony to get my ciggarrets and my lighter. Which were located on the small table between the two white chairs. I leaned over the balcony trying to remember the view for the last time. I turned back to the door, and stepped in just to see Dimitri standing their. Eyes wide in shock staring right at me. The next thing I see is his eyes turn from curiosity and sadness into such horrible pain. His face became rigid, and he let out a light scream of pain. I soon noticed that he had a small knife in his chest. I turned to find my brother standing holding another knife, getting ready to through another one. I screamed stop.. Max eyes found mine, they were filled with quilt and pity on me. I felt them on me as I ran across the suite to now on the ground Dimitri. His eyes were barely open his breath came in rigid and a river of blood was coming out of his mouth. I screamed in horror, crying for the person I love now dying in my hands. Soon I did not feel the breath any more. Dimitris chest was still and his eyes were closed, with a single tear drop on the edge. 

“I love you” I managed to choke out. I wish you have known how much I loved you…..

I felt a pair of hands rising me. “We have to go now” max said quickly. I stood their not daring to move. While max already had the loage out the door. He took my arm and started to guide me through the hotel. I did not notice the elevator ride or anything in the matter. I only noticed when we got into the car and max started driving. 

I screamed in the car, no physical pain could describe the pain I felt right now. It felt as my heart and soul was ripped from my body. My throat soon started aching from the bloody screams. I stopped screaming shortly after. I started sobbing, I looked at my hands which were shaking violently, I looked at them in discust and what they were capable of doing.  I felt a small water bottle on my lap.

“Drink this for your throat” was all max said. He did not bother looking at me, knowing what he will see. I drank the water quickly noticing the slight taste of nothing. I through the bottle back to the back seat not caring if I had to get it later. I looked in the front window looking at the street lights. The rims of my vision started to go black, I tried to wake up but I couldn’t. My vision grew darker and darker. I squired trying to figure out what was happening to me. Before the darkeness evoloped me I hear a faint sorry coming from Max…

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys this is all I could of write for now… I was thinking maybe the next chapter should be a Dimtiri POV.. Don’t you wonder how he got to the hotel suite. What he was thinking?? If you guys do please comment me on my profile to remind me.

Ps don’t worry there is more to the story this is not the end…

also please comment me on my profile saying yoru recommendatinons on the next chapter.. I love reading yoru opions over all.. 

Love you guys. Comment fan and vote.. =0