Chapter 35: Dinner with the Bosses

After a hour we both layed on the bed. I found a tshirt and put it on while Dimitri found shorts on the ground. We lay on the bed breathing in deeply, while still in each others embrace. Soon my stomach growled. I stood up finding my clothes and headed for the kitchen.  Dimitri on the other hand feel asleep in the bed. I made dinner for to preparing it. I store it in the refrigirator wanting to eat with dimtri. While I grabbed a protien bar. I took a piece of paper out saying I will be back short. I took the mitishubi and drove around town trying to find some store that sold clothes. I soon gave up and went back to the walmart, were I purchased multiple shirts and jeans for Dimitri, finding myself a bunch of shirt jeans and shorts. Nothing was really special that I purchased except I found a nice black dress for myself for the dinner in 3 days and a white colored shirt with a tie for Dimitri and a pair of black pants. I went into the cashier while quickly turnin around. How I could forget shoes, I went into the shoes and found multiple shoes for myself and Dimitri. As I passed the electronic section I couldn't help my self buy purchasing a digital camara, dvd and a bunch of movies. Soon I had a whole cart filled with random things, from dvds to clothes, to car accessories. I went into the speedy check out, which said 12 items or less, but clearly I did not but they let me passed. Behind the cashier I saw ciggarretes making me crave it. 

"Can I have the Parliments  please" I asked the young cashier. He was about to ring when I said "on second thought never mind"

I am staring a new life it feel likes and I don't want to bring old habits back.

I pushed the heavy cart back to my car, filling the car up quickly with my purchases. I drove the quite 10 minute drive home. I had to make 3 trips to the car to get all the junk inside the house. Dimitri came down stairs

"What with all the racquet"

:"I went shopping I forgot to purchase closeths and shoes."

"and you need 8 bags to purchases couple of shirts and shoes.?"

"No I went little bit of track"

"How much did you spend?"

"$700 dollars. " I said trying to look innocent by bitting my lower lip. Saldy it didn't work. 

"Alissa we don't have jobs, there is no income right now, and you are spending money like we don't have to pay rent or anything. We still need food and pay electricity and gas..Spend when it is a necessity not a want, like this" he said pointing to the dvd box where it said NoteBook. " How many times did you see it?"

"around 12 why?"

"Do you seriously need it that bad"

I shock my head. I without word got out of the dinner. And began hitting up the meal when dimitris hand wrapped themselves up around my waist... 

"I am sorry we just really need to find a job".. 

I nodded in agreement and finished heating up the meal

________________________________________________________________

3 days later - dinner

In an hour the guest will arrive, I already had the chicken in the oven with the baked mussels, the mashed potatoes where set with the sides of meats,olives, garlic, and onion, with salads right around the cirner. My favorite cake was in the refrigetaror cooling, with the pudding. I was now applying make up. I layered it with natural colors, giving me a more older look since the guest are each atleast 5 years older than us. I straightned my hair and let it fall down... I pulled  the black dress over my head to find it fitting, I slipped on the black heals that I purchased 3 days ago. 

Me and Dimitri still didn't find jobs that would take us in. Yesterday I received a package from a hired assasin to do a small favor for me. I paid a hefty amount but it was good. I got multple fake passports, birthcertificats, and ids. Now me and Dimitri worunning out of money quick. We had little less than 1 k left. It would barely get us enough to go through this month... Me and Dimitri applied to almost every busniss intown and none would hire us. I didn't want to go home, I still felt it was unsafe I didn't want to endager my brother while I still could handle it.