Chapter 29

I know I was supposed to no right about max but here I am… Short part of max…

I want extra comments for MAX POV AND EXTRA VOTES..

________________________________________________________________________

Max POV.. 

It has been more than a week since we came back. She still didn’t come out of her room. I don’t know what to do, as her brother I am worried sick. I have been taking work of explaining to UNCLE Doc that I want a vacation, which is have way true.  I remember the first night Alissa and I came back, I heard her crying the whole night. In the morning I was prepared to eat my already cooked breakfast that Alissa cooked every morning we were together. I put on a pair of loose shorts and a shirt and went to the kitchen with a smile, I found the kitchen to be deserted and found there was no food waiting for me. I went to Alissa’s door to hear her still wipping. It has been like that ever since. I have started to bring food to her on the 2nd day she didn’t come out. I made her favorite hoping she would eat: manocotti, raveoile, chipotle, pasta, some Russian food that our parents used to make. She ate 3 ounzes a day nibbling on the few meals she choose. When I brought her the Russian food she through it at the wall making a big splat. She continued doing that for random object. I think it is because it reminds her of Dimitri, but I have no clue what she ate. I smelled ciggarrets most of the time when I passed her room, normally I would object but I did not want to bother her..  I knew she was going to run out, and once a day I would get her a pack. Sometimes it was the only thing she took. I sometimes heard her shower and use the bathroom which was the only noise I heard from her..  I don’t know what to do with her. Or how long this will last but I have some tricks up my sleeve. I thought about it and thought to my self what could replace lost love?.. Finding a new one. I went into the living to get my cell to make a call. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it… Please comment and vote extra..

_______________________________________________________________________

Alissa’s POV

The days dragged by not taking any of the pain. I have been laying on my bed, crying using my bathroom for all my needs. I stood up to wash my face, which felt dry and crisp. I turned on the sink to feel the cold water go through my hands- I remembered quickly how Dimitri’s warm hands used to be intertwined with mine- I gasped and the memory and started crying. I splashed the cold water on to my face and looked up at the mirror. I saw something that I did not recoginize. The person in front of me had blood shut eyes, had purple bags under here eyes, her face was tensed, her hair was in a mess like no other it looked like she put on a hay stack on her head. Her used to be red nails had chips in them. I did not want to look at my self any more. I walked to the bed again. But did not lay down I took the back that was on it to find it empty. I sighed and opened the door to find a fresh pack, of parliments. I took the pack and started crying remembering how I first meet Dimitri, at the club, when he asked me for a parliement ciggarret. I cryed my eyes, but soon my tears ran out and I lit my ciggarret. I laid on the bed smoking.. Making circle and other smoking tricks of boredom. I made a ash tray from a 7-up can that now stood on my dressor. I flicked the ciggarete over it make=ing only half of the ashes go in. I did not care. 

I heard my brother walking back and forth through the living room. I know I am causing him pain, but I am to mad at him to car. He killed Dimitri for god sakes. I slunk back in the bed from that thought. I heard the door bell ring. I guess max got tired of cooking and ordered food. I listened in out of curiosity and lit a ciggarete. I did not hear any sound, which was strange. I heard a fate shuffling coming from my door, but before I could of gotten up and check what was happeneing. I heard the click of the lock being unlocked. And the door flew open. I have excpected it to be Max but it wasn’t. It was Wolf - his real name was tyler but everyone called him wolf-. Wolf had shaggy dark brown hair that is how everyone came up with his nick name. I had a crush on him since I was 4, we used to fight a lot, throughing sand and other random objects at each other when we were younger. When my parents died he was there to confort me. When we grew up we took our realiship more seriuse. Max did not mind because wolf was his bff and he knew he would protect me, and not love me to ‘stupidity’. It was working out, but I never bothered to try, never bothered to call him after any mission before Dimitri. Yet here he stood with a dozen yellow roses. I looked at him in the eyes, making him flinch. But then I ignored him. 

“What wrong pumkin” his husky voice asked me.

“Nothing fuck off” I yelled. I never used to talk to him this way thinking me and him were ment to be. But after Dimitri I had lost all feeling knowing he was not the one for me. Dimitri was the one. But now he was dead. Wolf looked at me and came to lay by me.

“Whats wrong?”

“A lot of things”

“Do you still love me?” this question I was not ready to answer but I did

“No. I love and loved some one else.”

“Ya I heard max tolled me what happened. It wouldn’t have worked out you know that, he was a outsider who you tried to bring into our world. He would be weak and wont be able to protect you. He would get himself killed and you would weep more”

“Wolf he is dead…” I yelled harder. “MAX KILLED HIM. I saw the whole thing. He died in my arms.”

With that I made Wolf cringe, I knew he felt bad for me and wanted to confort me like he used to less than a year ago, but now nothing could confort me except blahh I don’t want to even think of that name. Wolf sighed knowing he could not help me for now. He stood up and left my room, locking the door behind him..

________________________________________________________________________

Max POV 

I heard Alissa’s door close and open soon I saw Wolf. 

“So is she better?” I asked my best friend..

“Dude you fucked up…” he said looking at me in the eye “how could you do that to her..”

“He was a threat I didn’t know what else to do. I was trained that way”

“I was trained to kill every thing. Look at me now I don’t kill everything I do side jobs that’s about it. You fucked up bad bye”

He waved  his hand and left the condo

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok guys how did you like it im sorry that it had so many pov.. How do you like Wolf???

Think of Jacob from twilight idk, just some friendly old bff. Lol.. The next chapter is a shocker and I cant wait to write it.. So comment vote and everything.. You know the story.. Still looking for my editors.!!

Love misseuro