The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 9

Hey guys how do u like the story so far. Comment and vote in the commeting and voiting section, and tell me which chapter your on, and how do u like it =D.. Please comment and vote for inspiration =)/..

Hugs and kisses,

Misseuro

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Nine

" Hey can I bum a cigarette?" he asked. I starred at the blue eyes that were looking exactly at me. These blue eyes have been haunting me for this past week. Then I remembered what I tolled my self a billion time since yesterday. Dimitri is nothing and im just using him. Plus he really is just a average guy.

"Ya, here." I handed him a cigarette and turned around.

"Hey aren't you that girl that was at Walgreens.".. Fuck this is bad he remembers me.

"Ya I am"

"Alissa meet my cousin, Angelo" fuck he remembered my name I was hoping I could of used Amy something close but the brain wouldn't notice the difference.

"Hi, name is Alissa" I smiled, but under that was my nerves that were itching to run..

I finished my cigarette quickly and went back inside. Dimitri only half way with his cigarette when I started to go back inside..

"Hey Alissa were are you going." Dimitri yelled

"Inside to get a drink, then maybe dance."

"How about I get you a drink". Angelo yelled.

"Ok hurry up though cuz I will leave". I answered. But I did a small smile because the bait was set, both of them of them had a crush. Now I just needed to make it a little more.

They finished there cigarettes quickly. We went to the bar, I sat quietly on one of the bar stools trying to look innocent.

"What would you like." Dimitri asked not even looking at me..

"Or what would you like us to get you" Angelo asked with a gorgeous smile.

I decided to push it cuz I knew both of them weren't 21, and it would be fun to give them a lil challenge.

"A shot of Vodka" I answered with a big grin

"Damn, girl in Italy we drink wine" Angelo said a lil upset that I didn't get anything lighter.

"Haha I like this girl already. Vodka is a Russian drink." Dimitri smiled a victory smile. And I was going to wipe it. Dimitri stepped to the bar and ordered 2 shots of vodka and Bloody Mary. Me and Dimitri had the shot while Angelo had the Bloody Mary, which is nasty. I smiled at Angelo, who I decided will be my key to the mansion and Dimitri's father, Alexandor Galdiors.

"So Angelo, are you Italian??" I asked. Blinking my eyes twice. Boys are stupid they see a girl blink twice and they think its cute.

"Ya I am, 100% Italian, I'm not a mutt." he smiled at Dimitri who turned red.

"Ohh really I know some Italian" I said..

"Hello, how are you." I said in Italian with a big american accent. Even though I am fluent and don't have a accent I can't let them know I'm that good.

Angelo smiled and was very surprised "Good, you speak Italian" he asked in Italian

"No not a lot I took it for 2 years when I was younger" I said in Italian.

"but im forgot most of it and don't remember much" I finally said in English.

"I can teach you some" Angelo offered.