The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 13

Hey everyone hope you guys like the book so far. Ummm warning you I really don't know what to do with the dinner scene. Hoping to bring in some Russian in here. Have some fun. Ill try to make it look cant really make a dinner scene super long. But we will see.

Misseuro keep commenting...!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The ride to his house wasn't as actually quite.

"My mom is so excited to finally meet you"

"Im nerves" I said honestly.

"Don't be, umm call her what you want her name is Ludmila Galdiors"

"What nationality is she?" I asked trying to seem curiuse, even though I already knew this information..

" She is a fully Russian, my dad is half the other half is Italian" he explained

We were pulling up to a large metal gate that no matter how good you are at climbing fences you wont get through this one. He stopped casually before it. The security came up.

"Hello Mr. Galdiors, who is your lovely guest"

"This is my girlfriend"

"Alright, the gate will open in a few short moment"

He radioed to some one saying to open the gate. The gate opened quietly and slowly. I saw pictures of this place but they didn't do any good to get me ready for it. All over the front yard were palm trees and pushes. And millions of flowers. The flowers were planted well using color they made different shapes and pictures.

The front of the house was so beautiful it matched with the seniory. The front of the house was a Miami style, it was made out of pour stone not bricks, and it had a very nice crème color to it. The front of the house was opened only supported by beams with little wall. I entered, with Dimitri holding my hand in support.

"Hi, you must be Alissa, Im Dimitris mom" a female voice said in a deep Russian accent

I turned to my right to meet the person. The stood a tall women around 5'8 but she apperid to be small. She had small arms and a small waist. The pictures were horribly taken she was much more beautiful in real life.. Her long blonde hair was down, it was super thin and fine, yet she had a lot of it making it seem more silky.. she had a light tan for a Miami person. She was wearing a pair of white pants, that were very loose, I could tell they were made out of silk, hey light blose was also white and silk it was a perfect outfit, it was formal yet not.

"Hi Mrs. Galdiors"

"Ohh please call me Ludmila, your making me feel old" she said as a warm smile spread across her face.

"Sorry, Ludmila." I said in a light voice, making it seem more humors than it is. As I said that I gave her a big smile.

"haha. Dimitri im liking this girl already, she has humor. Now lets go eat".

She turned around and walked through a long hallway. We soon entered in a big room. In the center was a large long oval table, could fit 16 people with no problem and around 25 if put more chairs. At the end of the table was set up 3 seats. The mom sat on the front while me and Dimitri sat on her right. She took a small bell and rang it. Three man came out holding a small portion of a salad. I knew it and it was Russian. Shuba, if im correct, this one except had more design and a more deeper flavoring. I didn't have this forever, since my parents were still alive. When they were on a mission in Russia they took me and my brother. We went out a lot, they both should us the Russian culture in moscow, they also got us tutors to speak better russian..